SIGNED OLB/DE Max Pirman

This is a GREAT underrated get for our staff. This kid plays OLB/TE/WR/DE and even punts. He is a great athlete that has been reported to be 6'5" 220 with 4.5/4.6 speed. He is a great addition to our team because he is so athletic he can really be used as a utility player for us. I'm surprised more big time teams haven't looked into him. He's one of those where the staff can redshirt and watch for a year and then assign a position according to where he fits best in the system. The other great thing about this kid is he knows how to deliver a strong hit. He's not afraid to flat out knock people out. That's the perfect type of player Bo likes in his defenses, if he chooses to use him there.

My prediction: Max redshirts, and puts on 30 pounds to become a great DE for us.

Found his profile and video at http://scoutingohio.com/index.php/view-profile.html?task=userProfile&user=4084&srid=3675

40 yard at 4.51 and OLB /DE....the kid is a great athlete and can play!

This is from his Junior year. 6'5" and will put on 30 to 40 by the time his starts to make an impact at NU. A rush end with size and speed. Congrats to the staff on a great find. I guess when you are Indiana and have 83 dropped on you, recruits may run for the hills.

Sounds like he was really into Indiana, then he came here for the Kansas game and was really taken by surprise. Apparently he had little kids hugging him and people knew his name and made him feel at home. He went back home to Ohio and the next morning he changed his mind and wanted to be a Husker.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF LINCOLN AND MEMORIAL STADIUM!!!

I thought there was an unwritten rule regarding Big10 teams not recruiting players already committed to a Big10 school.

There is. But Big Ten teams are going to have to get used to Bo and Company not abiding by that rule.

Aspeedlin and I just had a discussion and we were thinking that this commitment may mean that the coaches don't feel too confident in our chances of landing Devante Wilson.

I thought there was an unwritten rule regarding Big10 teams not recruiting players already committed to a Big10 school.

There is. But Big Ten teams are going to have to get used to Bo and Company not abiding by that rule.

Aspeedlin and I just had a discussion and we were thinking that this commitment may mean that the coaches don't feel too confident in our chances of landing Devante Wilson.

I like him at LB...him and Mr. Fisher would look pretty intimidating at LB's sitting at 6'5" and 6'6". Not saying that he wouldn't make a great DE, but I think we can still go after Wilson and use Max as a LB.