Rex Burkhead

Hell, I don't even think that he needs to throw! Snapping to Rex with Helu in the backfield would be just about unstoppable. In fact, the only thing that stopped it was putting Green back in. I would have liked to have seen how long that could have remained effective.

Me too! I hope we so more of the Wildcat....

He and Henery are tied in my mind as my favorite Huskers. I have loved Burkhead since the Missouri game. He's just such a fighter and has the attitude you wish for every player. If I wasn't afraid of jinxing him, I'd also point out that he hasn't made many, if any, mistakes that I can recall.

ummm...

post-7591-022281600 1289123844.jpg

He and Henery are tied in my mind as my favorite Huskers. I have loved Burkhead since the Missouri game. He's just such a fighter and has the attitude you wish for every player. If I wasn't afraid of jinxing him, I'd also point out that he hasn't made many, if any, mistakes that I can recall.

ummm...

Dont like the picture but nice creativity though. I'll give ya that.

I kept waiting for him to throw the 25 yard post pattern to the Tight End. That would have been amazing.

Me too! I thought for sure we'd see Burkhead throw a long one. I'll bet it would have been open. And Rex would have nailed the pass.

I'll bet Turner Gill is going to be up late tonight worrying, how in the world to defend against that very pass from the Wildcat. It's the one you can't afford to defend, but makes you look really silly if it works.....

You have to admit, Watson has tried his best to use what resources he has to the best of our team's abilities. We had people playing way outside of their comfort zones and they rose to the occasion.

GBR

ummm...

At least he caught the pylon.

• Fire 1

ummm...

LOL! That is one great Photoshop. Poor Rex. The dude has FANTASTIC hands. Hardly ever bobbles it. But he f'd that one up.