QB Options

307husker

Why? Putting on pads and going through a warm-up of hand offs may mildly aggravate an injury that's bound for surgery anyway. It may serve to create doubt/confusion for opposing defensive coordinators. He may be taking some pain for the team to create that doubt/confusion. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Either way, putting on pads does not rule out a torn labrum.

And how do you know this kind sir!? = ) If it's a supposed torn labrum....I don't see the staff allowing him to put on pads and a jersey for the ISU game....

So because he may need to put his arms up to put on pads, you think this isn't a possibility? That makes little sense.

He can't throw a football, he didn't have his arm amputated.

And how do you know this kind sir!? = ) If it's a supposed torn labrum....I don't see the staff allowing him to put on pads and a jersey for the ISU game....

So because he may need to put his arms up to put on pads, you think this isn't a possibility? That makes little sense.

It would be easier to get his pads and jersey on if he didn't have any arms. Well, easier for someone else.

I find it very doubtful that they would want him to re aggrevate this injury.....and for the sake of "tricking" teams is definitely not a rational choice. Has Zac been throwing any footballs at all? I hear he has been handing off balls during practice. I don't think his season is ending....we'll find out sooner or later.

I am not even going to argue this with you lol....we don't even have confimation of the injury...no point anymore. chuckleshuffle

I am not even going to argue this with you lol....we don't even have confimation of the injury...no point anymore. chuckleshuffle

If you are waiting for Bo to allow the media to confirm this, you will be waiting a while. Bo is basically screwing with other teams by using the media to report what he wants and not allow them to gameplan for certain folks.

The media knew about Lee and his injuries last year right after the VA Tech game, but not a peep was said until after the season.

People know, and people (that you would find reputable at least) know not to confirm as well for fear of the wrath of Bo.

If you are waiting for Bo to allow the media to confirm this, you will be waiting a while. Bo is basically screwing with other teams by using the media to report what he wants and not allow them to gameplan for certain folks.

The media knew about Lee and his injuries last year right after the VA Tech game, but not a peep was said until after the season.

People know, and people (that you would find reputable at least) know not to confirm as well for fear of the wrath of Bo.

The media and staff are one thing, I don't like that Cody was talking to the press and claiming he didn't have a concussion earlier this week when he did, and when he wasn't even available for the game today because of it.