LB Quanzell Lambert [Rutgers Commit]

Nexus

Saw him Saturday at the game and this boy......well I will say man I guess, is ALL of 6'3 230. He is built like the proverbial brick shithouse. Ain't gonna lie, I always liked QL as a LB prospect, but boy oh boy(man oh man in his case) does he pass the eyeball test. Wow.

In the end I see this coming down to Bama, NU, and NW in that order.

Saw him Saturday at the game and this boy......well I will say man I guess, is ALL of 6'3 230. He is built like the proverbial brick shithouse. Ain't gonna lie, I always liked QL as a LB prospect, but boy oh boy(man oh man in his case) does he pass the eyeball test. Wow.

In the end I see this coming down to Bama, NU, and NW in that order.

These are the types of athletes that we need to get of be an elite defense that can defend any offense from Wisky power O to OSUs balanced attack. Bama has these types for days.

• 2 weeks later...

Not gonna get him.

Why do you say that?

I have a feeling Ross Els has something to do with it.

Are you throwing the race card out there or are you simply saying he's a bad recruiter/coach? Not pointing fingers at all, just curious as to what the problem with Els is. Why do feel Els is the problem?

Not gonna get him.

Why do you say that?

Are you throwing the race card out there or are you simply saying he's a bad recruiter/coach? Not pointing fingers at all, just curious as to what the problem with Els is. Why do feel Els is the problem?

Coaching issue.

Not gonna get him.

Why do you say that?

Coaching issue.

So, Els is a bad coach?? I'm lost. I don't have any clue if he is or not, but just wondering what kind of coaching issues would push a recruit away given he hasn't ever had a practice with the coach.

Not gonna get him.

Why do you say that?

Coaching issue.

So, Els is a bad coach?? I'm lost. I don't have any clue if he is or not, but just wondering what kind of coaching issues would push a recruit away given he hasn't ever had a practice with the coach.

He's not Doug Colman.

• 2 weeks later...

He's not Doug Colman.

Is it simply an issue of Els not having the NJ "ins" that Colman does?