LB Quanzell Lambert [Rutgers Commit]

Nexus

Someone on the Rivals freeboard said that OU and Bama are no longer offers for Quanzell....

True? If so, why did they withdraw the offers......

I like to use periods.......

Apparently he's taking his last official to Rutgers next weekend. Sounds like it's down to Iowa, Nebraska, Northwestern and Rutgers.

So he ruled out two southern schools and only has SNOW, SNOWIER and SNOWIEST as his final schools? I like this guy.

Someone on the Rivals freeboard said that OU and Bama are no longer offers for Quanzell....

True? If so, why did they withdraw the offers......

I like to use periods.......

Apparently he's taking his last official to Rutgers next weekend. Sounds like it's down to Iowa, Nebraska, Northwestern and Rutgers.

So he ruled out two southern schools and only has SNOW, SNOWIER and SNOWIEST as his final schools? I like this guy.

How much would it suck if he chose Iowa? Anyways, I'm looking at Rutgers and NW. WE GOTTA GET THIS DUDE! I got respect for this kid tho. Seems like he's a leader and not a follower.

Heard he is down to Neb and Iowa

When's the last time we've went head to head with Iowa for a high quality recruit that was not from a surrounding state?

Ha can't say I recall one, but Lambert is huge for us especially since Jones decommitted.

Ok. I won't sell IA short, but we've got to close on this kid. Like you said, it is huge because of Jones' decommitment but at the same time would greatly make up for it, possibly exceed it.

Lambert is built ready to play now. Jones would've had to add at least 15 or 20 extra pounds to be ready for Big 10 ball. Quanzell could probably just add a few more to try and keep him injury free. For Lambert, weight gain is a luxury. For Jones, it would've been a necessity.

I think we were all excited about that famous southern speed Jones would've brought the LB corps, but he's gone, so no use crying over spilt milk. Given the choice of one or the other, I'd go with Lambert.

I've got to think if Iowa gets reemed by OU in their bowl game that has to help our cause here. This year, with Diggs and now Lambert, the outcome of bowl games could affect our recruiting like it hasn't in the past. Guess it just depends on the kid.