Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

Before I start to worry about what Carl did, I'd like to first know what the "journalist" did/said. I have to wonder if Carl wasn't pestered to the point he blew up. Doesn't excuse it, but lets hear the whole story first

He was just standing there getting ready to do his post-game show and your gem of a coach went by and trashed his camera. They have it on video, so have fun with that.

I thought it was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. I still think you guys are a class fan base and I wish you guys the best in the Big 10. Pelini boys need to be medicated.

Bite me.

Carl used his psychic powers and blew up that dood's camera just by looking at it! That's awesome!!!

Actually, the shot that broke the camera came from the Grassy Knoll.

But what is really annoying about this-- remember a couple years ago when husker fans went to the field and the A&M thugs started punching our fans because their field is "sacred" or something? Why weren't the ROTC people punching A&M fans for storming this hallowed ground? Oh yeah! Because they were storming the field.

comment on youtube below says "Carl didn't do this. The camera man got bumped. I was there."

Also, I would think if a camera got broken, you wouldn't have video from it aftewards... But maybe i'm crazy.

That's what seemed odd, he turns away, then it was like it just fell. Makes sense if someone bumped into him and he dropped it.

Before I start to worry about what Carl did, I'd like to first know what the "journalist" did/said. I have to wonder if Carl wasn't pestered to the point he blew up. Doesn't excuse it, but lets hear the whole story first

He was just standing there getting ready to do his post-game show and your gem of a coach went by and trashed his camera. They have it on video, so have fun with that.

I thought it was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. I still think you guys are a class fan base and I wish you guys the best in the Big 10. Pelini boys need to be medicated.

If it's true, I have a tough time disagreeing with this.