Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

It's not enough that they literally stole a game from us, now they have to make up stories and libel our coaches? I'm beginning to see why Texas hates these guys so much.

Did we steal the 60 yards we gained after the penalty? Was the call questionable? Sure. Did you have additional opportunities to stop us after the penalty? Yes. You also turned the ball over two times. Was that part of "the fix," too? Come on, guys. Again, I think it was just a hard fought game that went down to the wire.

No, it wasn't. The Iowa State game was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. This was an abomination.

I'd have a lot more respect for you if you just shrugged your shoulders and said, "The refs definitely did us some favors in that game and I'm sorry it couldn't have been a cleaner matchup. Best of luck to y'all in the future."

Why do you insist on trying to pretend like this was a "hard fought" even handed game? Is it to make yourselves feel better when you look at your win-loss column? Whatever you need to do to feel better about beating us by a field goal at your house, with our starting QB out half the game, and some pretty shady officiating.

Just do me a favor. Change your BS from "12th Man" to "12 men and 5 guys in stripes." You could have your own sitcom.

Was it our fault your QB was out half the game? No! Your offensive lineman got his butt driven back 7 yards into the backfield. Good grief you guys play the victim card like nothing I have ever seen before.

You don't get it, do you? I'll explain: If I think my team is good and we have a big matchup coming up, I don't necessarily want their star player to get hurt early in the game. Yeah, it might make it easier for us to get the win, but it's . . . just not the same. What's the first thing a Sooner would say if I brought up the fact that we beat them last year? "Yeah, but Bradford was out, and Grisham, our tight end, was injured . . . " How about when 'Bama beat Texas with Colt McCoy out of the game? Kind of a bummer. You don't want to win by getting lucky. You want to win by actually out playing your opponent. You will recognize this same theme from action movies when the bad guy always throws sand in the hero's face or poisons him before they fight so the hero is weaker going into it.

What does this have to do with you? Maybe instead of coming in here and talking trash, you should recognize that you basically dodged a bullet and had a little booster seat courtesy of the Big 12's finest. As I said, beating us 9-6 at your house, with our starting QB injured, and with generous assistance from the refs is not the stuff of gloating.

If I'm you, I'm wiping my brow, saying a little thank you to your diety, and hoping that you don't see us on a neutral field with an honest officiating crew later this year. Because you and I both know that you'd be on the stinky end of a double-digit loss if you did.

your saviour basically played the whole game!! and i laughed at the double-digit remark, that was a good one!

Glad you find it funny, but it's the honest to God, sweetheart. And we both know it. Ride this one like you stole it . . . 'cause you did!

This is such BS. Check this link out:

http://v4.texags.com/stories/755

They don't even have the balls (not to mention the proof) to claim that Carl broke the camera. All they have as an extremely ambiguous video of Carl looking back at the camera somewhat menacingly and then the camera appears to spin around and film the ground. Then they frame it with the caption, "decide for yourself what happened . . . "

Such BS.

I am surprised no one has read the OWH article that kind of explains what happened to the camera, apparently Carl grabbed the camera tore the eye piece off and then stormed off the field when Brandon Jones started filming him.

If you're talking about Chatelain's article, then you're just referring to what Brandon Jones himself said happened.

I am surprised no one has read the OWH article that kind of explains what happened to the camera, apparently Carl grabbed the camera tore the eye piece off and then stormed off the field when Brandon Jones started filming him.

If you're talking about Chatelain's article, then you're just referring to what Brandon Jones himself said happened.

Isn't that enough, from the horses mouth?

Sure. I mean, it's not like he has any vested interest in creating a controversy out of nothing. It's not like his website makes more money if people go there to read stories about it or watch the video... Oh wait...

Sure. I mean, it's not like he has any vested interest in creating a controversy out of nothing. It's not like his website makes more money if people go there to read stories about it or watch the video... Oh wait...

I'm sure Carl will have to apologize to Jones for breaking his camera and paying for it. But if Jones makes it out worse than it appears, then he is just another texas douche.

It's not enough that they literally stole a game from us, now they have to make up stories and libel our coaches? I'm beginning to see why Texas hates these guys so much.

Did we steal the 60 yards we gained after the penalty? Was the call questionable? Sure. Did you have additional opportunities to stop us after the penalty? Yes. You also turned the ball over two times. Was that part of "the fix," too? Come on, guys. Again, I think it was just a hard fought game that went down to the wire.

No, it wasn't. The Iowa State game was a hard fought game that went down to the wire. This was an abomination.

I'd have a lot more respect for you if you just shrugged your shoulders and said, "The refs definitely did us some favors in that game and I'm sorry it couldn't have been a cleaner matchup. Best of luck to y'all in the future."

Why do you insist on trying to pretend like this was a "hard fought" even handed game? Is it to make yourselves feel better when you look at your win-loss column? Whatever you need to do to feel better about beating us by a field goal at your house, with our starting QB out half the game, and some pretty shady officiating.

Just do me a favor. Change your BS from "12th Man" to "12 men and 5 guys in stripes." You could have your own sitcom.

Was it our fault your QB was out half the game? No! Your offensive lineman got his butt driven back 7 yards into the backfield. Good grief you guys play the victim card like nothing I have ever seen before.

Hands to the face. Caputo (the center) got his helmet clean ripped off on that play.

You have got to be kidding me. That's bull and you know it. He got his butt kicked. PERIOD. Eddie Brown had both his hands on the outside of Caputo's shoulder pads. He had him out leveraged and drove him back. If anything made Caputo's helmet come off, it was his own shoulder pads coming up over his face.

The play starts at the 10 second mark.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/video?gameId=303240245

Are you serious? You just posted the evidence. You can clearly see his hands up in his face. Remember a chin strap holds the helmet down. I don't see how his shoulder pads would have enough for to pop that chin strap. But keep arguing because you're not upsetting us. Your just helping us vent.

Im just gonna take a guess at what happened here...... The aggie guy is filming the celebration thats going on, I dont blame him I wouldve done the samething. He said something to Carl that got under his skin. Carl then started coming after him he dropped the camera because he just pissed his pants.

This guy is douch bag.... if gonna post something accusing someone of the doing something like this then have some sound and a clip longer than 10 secs. This Aggie guy needs to get a life.

After watching it a few more times, the timing seems a little off for Carl to go get him. I have the faith that Carl is smarter than that. If it really went down the way the camera guy says, regardless of what was said to Carl, then it looks very bad for the U. I gotta believe there is plenty of other video evidence out there and if it is true, we will see other shots in the very near future. It reminds me of the moon landing-911... regardless of the video evidence people look at em like a Rohsak picture. No wonder Jesus decided to visit the earth 2,000 years before YouTube.