Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

Maybe you, but just read some of these posts and their comments. Pelini admits to grabbing the camera but there is still folks who believe that Jones dropped the camera and is unfairly blaming Carl.

Do you have a link to this admission?

Clearly the reporter said something to him, you can tell by how quickly he turns his head. Something took his attention away from whatever he was pointing at. The fact that there is no audio is very convenient, how often do you think that a person working the video camera makes this mistake? I would venture to guess that this quy is attempting to cover up what he said to Carl.

Now, this in no way justifes the actions, its is a pretty safe asumtion that Carl did more than make a mad face and take a step twards the camera. What he did is not clear and it there is nothing showing that the camera was actually damaged. With that being said both the Pelinis need to control there temper better than they did this week.

As for the penalties being discused 16-2 is a pretty big differance. How can you not see that the refs had a direct effect on the game. Was it a hard fought game? Yes. Did A&M play hard all the way down to the wire? Also yes. However the refs absolutly changed the outcome of the game. I don't buy the whole "Big 12 out to get Nebraska" sutf, and we will never know if the refs did it on purpose, but to say they did not effect the outcome is being naive.

Also some of you need to really stop bashing the A&M fans, there team won a hard fought game, and they have been very respectful. We have a legit complaint about the refs but we cannot take it out on the A&M fans.

Maybe you, but just read some of these posts and their comments. Pelini admits to grabbing the camera but there is still folks who believe that Jones dropped the camera and is unfairly blaming Carl.

Do you have a link to this admission?

Clearly the reporter said something to him, you can tell by how quickly he turns his head. Something took his attention away from whatever he was pointing at. The fact that there is no audio is very convenient, how often do you think that a person working the video camera makes this mistake? I would venture to guess that this quy is attempting to cover up what he said to Carl.

Now, this in no way justifes the actions, its is a pretty safe asumtion that Carl did more than make a mad face and take a step twards the camera. What he did is not clear and it there is nothing showing that the camera was actually damaged. With that being said both the Pelinis need to control there temper better than they did this week.

As for the penalties being discused 16-2 is a pretty big differance. How can you not see that the refs had a direct effect on the game. Was it a hard fought game? Yes. Did A&M play hard all the way down to the wire? Also yes. However the refs absolutly changed the outcome of the game. I don't buy the whole "Big 12 out to get Nebraska" sutf, and we will never know if the refs did it on purpose, but to say they did not effect the outcome is being naive.

Also some of you need to really stop bashing the A&M fans, there team won a hard fought game, and they have been very respectful. We have a legit complaint about the refs but we cannot take it out on the A&M fans.

Sorry,

I fixed my post, didn't mean to say he admitted to grabbing the camera, I meant to say "if" he admitted. My bust

With that being said both the Pelinis need to control there temper better than they did this week.

You'll get no argument from me on that point. The Pelini's intensity is bordering on crazy.

Linky

TexAgs.com Cameraman Brandon Jones.....

At the conclusion of the game, I ran out onto the field with my video camera to capture the post celebrations of the players and coaches. When I reached approximately mid field (near the east hash marks), I came upon Carl Pelini verbally lashing a gentlemen on the field.

I directed my camera toward the commotion and captured the Nebraska coach as he began to walk away. As Carl turned, his eye caught my camera and the fact that I might have captured some of the exchange. What happened next was truly bazaar.

From about 10 feet away, he charged straight for me and for the camera that I was holding. By the time he reached me, I already had my camera by side. He grabbed the camera and I battled to maintain possession of it. Unable to gain possession of it, he broke the eye piece off in several pieces and threw them into the surrounding crowd. He then stormed off. The surrounding crowd helped me recover the pieces of my camera.

Also, there is no audio because, like an idiot, I forgot to put the shotgun mic back on the camera after coming down from the photo deck with 3 minutes remaining. As a result, I got zero audio.

I'm sorry but this mistake cracks me up. Simply bazaar!

Why is this such a massive issue? If he broke the camera, I'm sure he'll apologize and pay for it (or the university will). Yes, he's got a temper. But nobody was hurt.

The people commenting on that site are assuming this behavior translates to wife-beating and think he should be in jail.

Just so you see.

First off, I dont care what Carl did. This will be handled by the University or some one higher up than me or anybody else on this board. Congrats on your win, good luck next week.

I was just trying to show another view. I am not trying to come down on Carl, or even Bo for that matter. I do understand their frustration, as we have had to deal with the piss poor officiating all year ourselves. Trust me, the ride home back to Houston with my Husker wife, mother and father in laws was not exactly pleasant ;)

Just so you see.

First off, I dont care what Carl did. This will be handled by the University or some one higher up than me or anybody else on this board. Congrats on your win, good luck next week.

I was just trying to show another view. I am not trying to come down on Carl, or even Bo for that matter. I do understand their frustration, as we have had to deal with the piss poor officiating all year ourselves. Trust me, the ride home back to Houston with my Husker wife, mother and father in laws was not exactly pleasant ;)

Sorry if I came off as being a jerk, and no disrepsect to you at all. Maybe I am in the minority but I see this as soemthing that can be put on the back burner for now in a fans perspective. Nebraska has to focus on Friday and WIN.