Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

That's a solid column.

1. Brings out the fact that the calls were TURRIBLE in some of those instances..The TJE/Cotton debacle and roughing the passer. He acknolwedges the disparity in penalties. It's a good point.

2. He also discusses Bo's temperament and that no matter the ref crew in any conference, his antics don't earn him any favors. He needs to learn better self control.

Personally, I think it's spot on from all angles.

bunch of bullsh#t is what it is. Jerod-Eddie won't be suspended by A&M and i don't expect Dan Beebe to do anything about it.

Just like Carl Pelini will not be suspended for his actions.

That's a solid column.

1. Brings out the fact that the calls were TURRIBLE in some of those instances..The TJE/Cotton debacle and roughing the passer. He acknolwedges the disparity in penalties. It's a good point.

2. He also discusses Bo's temperament and that no matter the ref crew in any conference, his antics don't earn him any favors. He needs to learn better self control.

bunch of bullsh#t is what it is. Jerod-Eddie won't be suspended by A&M and i don't expect Dan Beebe to do anything about it.

what actions? there is no video proof that Carl did anything unlike Jerod-Eddie. nice try.

Bo said that he talked to the player whom "Carl was trying to help to the locker room." Clearly, that was a lie. It was not just a miscommunication. To say that it was a miscommunication is a lie. When one "apologizes" only after incontrovertible evidence has mounted, and when they tell an obvious lie even while apologizing, it is hard to take the apology seriously.

I wish Nebraska nothing but the best. You guys are great, with a great program, great fans, great teams, and great leaders in the past. But I have no respect for the Pelini's at all. None.

That's a solid column.

what actions? there is no video proof that Carl did anything unlike Jerod-Eddie. nice try.

Yes there is. Done

We are not going to turn this into another thread about the Carl Pelini Incident. If you want to discuss that situation, please do so in the other thread.

THIS.

really? you were the one who brought it up.

This thread was originally in the Pat Forde Topic. It must have been moved be the mods.

Earlier today, both Nebraska Head Coach Bo Pelini and Defensive Coordinator Carl Pelini called me to apologize for the widely reported incident following Saturday night’s game at Kyle Field. Carl Pelini now has issued a public statement to the same effect. Coach Pelini and I share the same recollection of what occurred, and I have forgiven him.

I also was contacted by Athletic Director Tom Osborne, and I want to express my thanks to Coach Osborne for his sincere efforts to resolve the situation.

Contrary to some speculation, TexAgs.com’s motivation in reporting this incident was never punitive or financial. Certainly, at no point were we interested in creating a prolonged ordeal. Given the nature of what occurred and the subsequent events and statements, we had two primary interests: A public telling of the truth and an acknowledgement (sic) that what happened was not acceptable. We are satisfied that both have been achieved, and we consider the matter resolved.

From TexAgs.com.

That's a solid column.

Yes there is. Done

no there isn't. all you have Carl looking in the direction of a cameraman and then looking down and left.

Yes there is. Done
no there isn't. all you have Carl looking in the direction of a cameraman and then looking down and left.

Regardless of what either of you think, Mr. Jones and Mr. Pelini are in agreement of the facts of the situation, and consider it resolved. Any further discussion by those of us outside the situation looking in is rather pointless.