Need

One more thing... don't forget about all the young talent we have. Qunicy Enunwa is a beast and he is a Freshman. Stanley Jean-Baptiste has been turning heads in practice and once he gets the system down he'll be awesome. Kenny Bell is lightning fast, has good hands, just needs to stay in the weight room and get healed up from his injuries... he'll be golden for us in a couple of years. And we get Khiry Cooper back, Brandon Kinnie back, Currenski Gillyean back, Tim Marlowe back.

We will be good at WR next year.

One more thing... don't forget about all the young talent we have. Qunicy Enunwa is a beast and he is a Freshman. Stanley Jean-Baptiste has been turning heads in practice and once he gets the system down he'll be awesome. Kenny Bell is lightning fast, has good hands, just needs to stay in the weight room and get healed up from his injuries... he'll be golden for us in a couple of years. And we get Khiry Cooper back, Brandon Kinnie back, Currenski Gillyean back, Tim Marlowe back.

...AND...most importantly...we'll probably get Gilmore back!. We won't be just 'good' at WR next year, we'll be GRRRRRRREAT!

:sarcasm

...AND...most importantly...we'll probably get Gilmore back!. We won't be just 'good' at WR next year, we'll be GRRRRRRREAT!

:sarcasm

Thank you, Tony the Tiger.

Wow, I was going to ask whether SJB was redshirting this year. Forgot he was a 4 for 4 guy. Still a good situation there though... a lot more time than most JUCO guys. I am excited to see Kenny Bell and Enunwa mature and hopefully come into their own at the position. Kinnie is an absolute monster. So glad we picked him up two years ago. I'm starting to wonder whether Khiry will ever contribute at receiver... I guess we'll see next year with two starters gone. I've given up on "Hands" Gilleylen.

I look forward to Enunwa and SJB stepping up next year. I was hoping Enunwa would have clicked this year since they burned his redshirt. If he would have been in enough to get a couple catches I think he would have caught fire. Maybe next year.

Of the WR recruits I'm partial to Lucien although any of the three would really bolster our receiving corps.

Really? Weren't we saying the same thing this summer about how good we should be this fall with the addition of Mike McN to the group. Enunwa has gone the Niles Paul route and should've redshirted. SJB may be turning heads but still has a long ways to go on the mental side of the game(sping ball should help him), we had KHiry and Curenski this fall and everytime they entered a game this year it seems we blew a TO or they are getting ripped after the one play they are in. They already had a year in and contributed yet regressed severely this year.

Gilmore kills this group more than anything. Are you telling me there isn't a package of 10-15 plays where some of these guys excell at and get on the field instead of riding the pine because they don't know 1000 plays or struggle blocking in practice every other week. Numerous other teams manage to get skilled players on the field no matter how basic the package. A lot of this can be attributed to Wats as well, but he isn't going to run any of these plays when Gilmore refuses to give any of them a chance. I just love the ritual on Saturday when Bo chews Ted an a-hole for about 5 minutes.