Conference Championship Game

Assuming we take care of the buffs, who actually thinks we have a shot in the big 12 CCG? whether it's OU or the Pokes do you think we have a shot at winning? Obviously with a healthy team and prouctive offense like i HAVE seen before i think we're the best team in Big 12, but then you have to look at the theories of NU getting treated unfairly, will Dan Beebe really let a team that left (and in his mind stole millions of dollars) win the CCG and get a BCS bid? and for anyone who said he doesnt control it, idk it's close to call, but EVERYONE knows there is a lot of things that happen under the table, we see it all the time, thought??

Ignoring the conspiracy theories for a second:

OU- I think we have a pretty good shot, it would be a low scoring game and we have a very good chance with a healthy TM. With CG/ZL we still have a good shot, but need a couple lucky bounces on special teams and some INTs.

OSU- I don't think I can handle that game again. We need to score almost every drive to stay in it, and without TM we have a very low chance at all. With TM 100% it could go either way.

Considering the conspiracy theories: I don't even want to think about it, and if they are out to get us we won't even play in the CCG.

I actually don't believe the conspiracy theory on the Big 12 brass, but, in my opinion....

If we get invited to the CCG (yes I believe it is actually an invite), and If the same officials who ref'd the A&M are the refs for the CCG, and if it is true that these are the same ref's that ref'd the ISU & TX games as I have read, then I would respectfully decline the offer to attend the CCG. Why? It is not like we are giving up a BCS birth because 11 does not beat 14 (its a three man crew right) when the extra three get to make the rules. I definitely believe that crew has it out for us.

I would support TO 100% if that happened. And, in fact, if someone can show me reputable information that the above were true, I would e-mail TO and ask him to decline (no that that means much).

With OU, it depends on which team shows up for them, the Florida State one or the Utah State one. If the first shows up, they might be the best team in the Big 12 and the country and it would be a great game. If the second shows up, it would be like playin KSU again.

With OSU, I think we would beat them worse the second time around. The D will know what they are lokking for and will be ready for anything.

This is based on Neb. being heathly and ready to roll.

I'm not convinced we will even make the CCG. We are a terrible offense agian and there are other outside forces making it worse. If by the grace of god we get through Friday and do make the CCG I dont think there is any chance we win that game with our offense let alone the outside forces allowing it to happen.

Considering things as they stand now, I think we'd have a 50/50 chance against OU but a slim to no chance against Okie State. Mizzou gashed OU's DL with big runs. I'd hope Cody couldn't screw that up too much other than his nice fumbled snaps he likes to do. Fear the stash loves to throw the ball to the other team, so we could get a score or two by our defense against OU. We beat Okie State once, but we're not even close to where we were then.

Let a miracle happen, somehow A&M gets into a tie and is choosen to go for the south!

the last thing we have to worry about if we make it to the CCG, is being intentionally screwed by either the big 12 minus 2 or the refs. The only way this will be a topic is if we lose and some paranoid fans cannot accept that beyond illegal or unethical treatment our Huskers can lose.

The second to last thing we have to worry about is Bo going off in a manner ethat keeps the team from doing their best and invites bench calls and causes us not to be given any benefit of doubt. If you look at how our D covers routes, only an idiot would complain about the PI calls when the scheme is very effective. Want fewer penalties, play D like Okie Lite. We're going to be the most penalized team in the big ten next year. deal with it. it will not be a conspiraccccccy.

The biggest problem we are going to have in a CCG is scoring. I can't see TM being sound enough to be effective. If the opponent is OSU, I'd say with Cody we might score in the 20s, but that won't get it done. Against OU, I think it will be in the teens or less. TM gimpy, I believe will be the same deal. With our staffs probably wise misinformation, who knows about Lee? I think if he is healthy and can throw, he along with ten or fifteen Wild Rex...with Rex throwing at least once, has the best chance of victory. If he could play the game he did against AZ last year, we can get it done. My guess is that he is hurt and only being used to cause foes to scheme for Lee as well.

If we can somehow limp thru CU and the CCG...a huge and improbable if right now...TM should be ready for a BCS bowl and the team will have some much needed rest and healing.

I'm not convinced we will even make the CCG. We are a terrible offense agian and there are other outside forces making it worse. If by the grace of god we get through Friday and do make the CCG I dont think there is any chance we win that game with our offense let alone the outside forces allowing it to happen.

This.

This.

lets go with Alex Henry FG's and a great defense, just no 1 second