The QB's

T_O_Bull

If T-Mart is still hobbled Friday and if Zac can't play I can only hope that T-Rex is used as the QB a little more than he was against aTm and their 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th man. Cody doesn't seem to be able to handle the situation at all.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

Put up or shut up time for Cody - just go out there and play with in the scheme, hold on to the ball and Just do it (oops, we're adidas aren't we?)

And its time to open up the entire playbook for the WildRex

Hopefully Green will surprise us all Friday.

Been waiting for that the past two games................still waiting. :facepalm:

I did ok at Iowa State, even with a mild concussion. I'm hoping he'll be better against Colorado than he was against Texas A&M since we'll actually be game-planning for him.

edit: UH, I mean CODY did ok...

whew. almost blew my cover there.

Been waiting for that the past two games................still waiting. :facepalm:

I did ok at Iowa State, even with a mild concussion. I'm hoping he'll be better against Colorado than he was against Texas A&M since we'll actually be game-planning for him.

Freudian slip Cody, er, Hercules?

He's horrible at the zone read, it just gives him more a chance to fumble the ball because he can't seem to make a decision. I think the only way he can be successful is to bring in a power running game and then have short crossing patterns and outs. That takes the decision making out of it somewhat and then he would just rely on his instincts. I think he over thinks things way too much.

Cody Green would not be a bad quarterback if Shawn Watson built an entire game plan around Cody's strengths. Unfortunately, we have not seen this yet. Last year we saw glimpses, but the guy was a true freshman, that's tough and only a few can handle it. If Wats pulls his head out of his arse, forgets his "zone" offense, spreads the field a la 2008 and gives Cody some good situations that he can succeed in, we'll all be booking our rooms for Dallas come Friday night (if you haven't already).