1620 USC Hosts

I love USC. Those guys are great. I just wish I'd get one of my posts on the message board posting of the day but it seems they don't do huskerboard too often. We've got to be one of the more active husker boards though

Rarely am I listening to 1620 at 5:45 when the do the messageboard posting of the day "The voice of the real husker fans, those husker fans who post anonymously on a random messageboard." I would say that 90-95% of the time it comes from HI.

By chance is there such a thing as husker message board market share?

Kugler is a genius, and a rising star. Ever since he got that new deal with Westwood One doing NFL games ive been worried about the day coming that he doesnt have the time for an Omaha based talk show every afternoon. What i think is great about their show is they dont have to do that scripted argument type sh#t that most co-hosts seem to do, ya know, the black and white, we always disagree crap.

Ive always wanted him to do a Husker game too. Here's to hoping he gets a chance one day. I think he would be great.

Sidenote: i get to listen to a lot of his broadcast in the tractor in the fall, and he always does a great job of pointing out former Huskers, letting the viewer know where the player was from and whatnot. A little homerish, but still enjoyable.

USC is a great show. I really like both Kevin and Mike'L. I think they do a great job walking the fine line between providing enough Husker coverage and talking about other sports/teams. I can't stand the morning show though. I tried listening the last couple weeks and....no. I'd rather just stream music at work. And I have to disagree with a couple of you. I love the hour of hate.