Any chance KU saves us if we lose?

Sparker

Obviously we will know soon enough, but I am curious what everybody thinks about that match up anyway. Think KU pulls off an upset there? I don't know enough to speculate about it myself, but please enlighten me. :)

I know ultimately we just need to take care of business, but should we lose, I have a feeling every husker will be watching this game on Saturday cheering on Turner's Jayhawks.

if we have to "back in" to win the North, we are sorry.....we need to beat CU or this team can go suck eggs.

If Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyyk but he lives on the planet Endor then no. No they will not.

We better just grind the Buffaloes into a fine brownish powder today to be safe.

Good point on the officiating issue of that MU-KU game billdozer15, were it to played after an NU loss. I'm inclined to agree with your assessment there.

If it comes down to KU having to beat MU for us to get into the CCG I would be real interested to watch the officiating in that game. You could bet with almost certainty that if that game is close the calls are going to go MU's way.

Sorry, but that is total paranoia. If any of this bs about a conspiracy to use officials to keep us out of the CCG were true , the logical thing to do would have been to use it in the Misery game. They had 7 for 40and the big red had 6 for 50. They could have easily called a hold on a couple of Roy's TDs. Let's quit this junk. It makes us look like whiners. Next year when we lead the big 10 in penalties and we probably will because of style of play, will we whine that they are trying to keep the new kid from winning? Geesh

If it comes down to KU having to beat MU for us to get into the CCG I would be real interested to watch the officiating in that game. You could bet with almost certainty that if that game is close the calls are going to go MU's way.

Sorry, but that is total paranoia. If any of this bs about a conspiracy to use officials to keep us out of the CCG were true , the logical thing to do would have been to use it in the Misery game. They had 7 for 40and the big red had 6 for 50. They could have easily called a hold on a couple of Roy's TDs. Let's quit this junk. It makes us look like whiners. Next year when we lead the big 10 in penalties and we probably will because of style of play, will we whine that they are trying to keep the new kid from winning? Geesh

Most of the penalties were on the offense. Illegal formation, false start, holding, etc. What "style of play" are you referring to?

Most of the penalties were on the offense. Illegal formation, false start, holding, etc. What "style of play" are you referring to?

The Same style of play that has had us averaging more than seven per game (over 8 this year) and having markedly more than our opponents each of the last three years ..the Bo era. Aggressive defense has given us many penalties, but a price you can afford if being one of the best scoring Ds. We are not the victim of a big 12 conspiracy and it is time to stop acting like cry babies with every loss.

The Same style of play that has had us averaging more than seven per game (over 8 this year) and having markedly more than our opponents each of the last three years ..the Bo era. Aggressive defense has given us many penalties, but a price you can afford if being one of the best scoring Ds. We are not the victim of a big 12 conspiracy and it is time to stop acting like cry babies with every loss.

I'm not crying, I'm simply pointing out that the offense has been called for their share of penalties, and people put too much blame on the D.