2 juniors playing their final game?

cchusker

In an article about DeJon Gomes Curt McKeever states that 23 seniors and 2 juniors will play their final game for Nebraska tomorrow. Is he assuming two juniors are going to turn pro, or what am I missing?

The Journal Star said that Ryan Hill and Faron Klingelhoefer are both juniors that are ending their football careers and will also be honored. Hill for concussions not sure for Faron.

In an article about DeJon Gomes Curt McKeever states that 23 seniors and 2 juniors will play their final game for Nebraska tomorrow. Is he assuming two juniors are going to turn pro, or what am I missing?

Link?

I would assume that's what he means.

No. I believe there are two juniors who are retiring due to injuries. I can't think of their names.

The Journal Star said that Ryan Hill and Faron Klingelhoefer are both juniors that are ending their football careers and will also be honored. Hill for concussions not sure for Faron.

Ahhh! I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Scariest five minutes of my life going through scenario's of our 1st year in the B10 w/out Dennard and Crick......

Gotcha, thanks.