Read this

NUpolo8

http://www.huskers.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205037531

For all the people stomping around and whining that Bo's attitude and demeanor dealt a fatal blow to his image, can kindly read this and shut up.

This team would die for its coach. For maybe the first time since 1999, (Or, dare I say, the 2003 Alamo Bowl). Martinez is a wildcard, the media is swirling, but my bet is this. The team will deal, and CU will get smoked.

Also, if the hand-wringing people who have forgotten the character issues even Osborne had with his team try to force a change, kiss this program goodbye. Crap on Pelini, you lose this team, and if you thought this was a coaching dead zone when Solich was axed, it would pale in comparison to that nightmare scenario.

Go Big Red.

Relax.

• Fire 2

http://www.huskers.c...TCLID=205037531

For all the people stomping around and whining that Bo's attitude and demeanor dealt a fatal blow to his image, can kindly read this and shut up.

This team would die for its coach. For maybe the first time since 1999, (Or, dare I say, the 2003 Alamo Bowl). Martinez is a wildcard, the media is swirling, but my bet is this. The team will deal, and CU will get smoked.

Also, if the hand-wringing people who have forgotten the character issues even Osborne had with his team try to force a change, kiss this program goodbye. Crap on Pelini, you lose this team, and if you thought this was a coaching dead zone when Solich was axed, it would pale in comparison to that nightmare scenario.

Go Big Red.

Relax.

That was a great article. I love Bo for his passion and absolute total commitment to this program and our players.

Go Big Red!!!

Seriously, what do you expect them to say.

But one line you guys all seem to have missed. McNeils mother has been asked about her son playing for Coach Pelini. That is the underlying problem. The general public thinks there maybe a problem, that is the problem that the University faces.

I have no doubt the team is behind Bo. I think most true fans are.

I would expect nothing less from the Seniors. There comments are what a team is about. Loyalty. I think the team truly loves Coach Pelini, I could care less about the Martinez blow up. It is the overall actions for the night is the concern.

I still think Bo will ride this out, and learn from it. I know I would hate to have his job, living in a fishbowl would not be good, not matter how you displayed yourself. I hope he gets a great cheer this afternoon when he comes on the field. The louder the better.

I am sure you guys will do a great job in showing how we support him.

I will be watching, do us proud.

But one line you guys all seem to have missed. McNeils mother has been asked about her son playing for Coach Pelini. That is the underlying problem. The general public thinks there maybe a problem, that is the problem that the University faces.

And that is the line I think you're reading into too much. I seen nothing "wrong" with McNeil's mother being asked that question. It's a question that I'm sure has been asked several times before. Not to mention, his mother probably doesn't know the full extent of her son's feelings. It's only a "problem" because fans and media want to make it such

http://www.huskers.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205037531

Go Big Red.

Relax.

Good article and Bo has a lot of support from his players, recruits and administration.

I would expect nothing less from the Seniors. There comments are what a team is about. Loyalty. I think the team truly loves Coach Pelini, I could care less about the Martinez blow up. It is the overall actions for the night is the concern.

I still think Bo will ride this out, and learn from it. I know I would hate to have his job, living in a fishbowl would not be good, not matter how you displayed yourself. I hope he gets a great cheer this afternoon when he comes on the field. The louder the better.

Asking what a mother thinks , lol.

Maybe for an incoming freshman, who is still on the tit. Ask anyone who survives 2 a days for 3 yrs who is in charge of their decisions...it ain't their mommy. Kids get better from yr 1 to 2. They GROW UP yr 2 to 3 Next yr, Martin-ez will have his head straight.

(which means Martin-ez needs to hang up the line to his pappy)

I wasn't sure what they'd say, I guess. You sure wouldn't/didn't hear articles like this in 07 or in 03, which was kind of my point. But here is what I did expect...

A 4 touchdown win by NU (so far so good....well edit, CU just scored to make it three for now)

A wet blanket reply like this (check)

Pelini to be subdued and for it to look forced (yep)

--Bottom line, this is 100,000x better than it was as recently as three years ago, and some dried up revisionist history buffs are still unsatisfied.