Now that Bedlam is finally over....

PaulCrewe

Let's look at the matchups. The great thing is, NU has beaten every Big 8 school except Boomer, might as well go out in true old school fashion.

I like the matchup of NU's secondary vs. Boomer WRs. Put Prince on Broyles, Dennard on Stills, Hagg and Gomes on Kenny and Hanna. I like those matchups. And Landry will throw it to anyone most of the time.

If Murray and Finch are dinged up that only enhances the chances for a victory I think.

The interesting matchup on the other side of the ball in my eyes will be Boomer LBs(Box and Lewis) against Rex and Roy.

The lines may be a push based on the numbers opposing teams have ran on Boomer this year.

Let's get it on CONFERENCE TITLE WEEK BABY!!!!!!!!

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::koolaid2::bigredn::cowbell::restore

First, what a crazy last five minutes of the OU/Okie lite (bedlum) game, WOW!!! Very excited to be going out playing OU, couldn't have asked for a better match up. I am excited about going to the Big 10, but now that the end is near and it's us and OU, I am also kind of sad. I am in my early 40's and have many fond memories of this great rivalry and it's hard to see it end for good ( ya I know the Big 12 killed it some what, but at least we still got to play each other every few years). Here's to a Husker victory, OU, I for one will really miss you guys.

Disagree on Finch. He's explosive.

x2 on Finch, the kid is good and could very easily become great.

The thing with Murray is more than his running. He is a great receiver out of the backfield and his blitz recognition and pick up is 100x that of the other OU backs.

Think Marlon Lucky with more injuries and that is DeMarco Murray

but now that the end is near and it's us and OU, I am also kind of sad. I am in my early 40's and have many fond memories of this great rivalry and it's hard to see it end for good ( ya I know the Big 12 killed it some what, but at least we still got to play each other every few years). Here's to a Husker victory, OU, I for one will really miss you guys.

Totally agree with you here. I am definitely going to miss these games. I know they are going to try to make Iowa our new rivalry, but it will never have the same feeling as OU.

The thing with Murray is more than his running. He is a great receiver out of the backfield and his blitz recognition and pick up is 100x that of the other OU backs.

Murray looks banged up to me, much like Roy last year.

Murray looks banged up to me, much like Roy last year.

Erin Andrews said that Murray told the OU trainers that something didn't feel right when trying to move around on it. This could be huge.

I like the thought of a true frosh trying to figure where and when a Pelini blitz is coming