1997 - Red Jerseys (Home Team) = Win

1999 - Red Jerseys (Home Team) = Win

2006 - White Jerseys (Away Team) = Loss

2009 - Red Jerseys (Home Team) = Loss

2010 - White Jerseys (Away Team) = ???

Total:

Red Jerseys (2-1)

White Jerseys (0-2)

Actually i did some digging.. when shawn Watson eats a chocolate donut the day of we are undefeated...but when its a glazed.. we lose

:sarcasm

Ok, im tired and hopped up on Monster energy drink trying to finish a project.. dont mean to be a dick Nexus, you're great but honestly.. THE JERSEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!

:boxosoap

No offense taken. Just know that I'm not suggesting anything here. I have no agenda when creating these types of threads. Think of it as "fun facts". I love researching history of Nebraska football and college football in general. Statistics like these (however irrelevant) are fun to post.

Actually i did some digging.. when shawn Watson eats a chocolate donut the day of we are undefeated...but when its a glazed.. we lose

Ok, im tired and hopped up on Monster energy drink trying to finish a project.. dont mean to be a dick Nexus, you're great but honestly.. THE JERSEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!

No offense taken. Just know that I'm not suggesting anything here. I have no agenda when creating these types of threads. Think of it as "fun facts". I love researching history of Nebraska football and college football in general. Statistics like these (however irrelevant) are fun to post.

Ya, I'm just cranky.

I might go troll hunting on here later.

Ya, I'm just cranky.

I might go troll hunting on here later.

No biggie. It's cool. ;)