Boys...

I have a question for you Landthieves. Does your fan base spend as much time calling for coaches heads as ours does?

10-2 has to be a pretty big disappointment huh? Do you have endless "Fire <Insert someone on the staff's name here>" threads?

oh heck yea, we fall into and out of love with our coordinators every week

I have a question for you Landthieves. Does your fan base spend as much time calling for coaches heads as ours does?

10-2 has to be a pretty big disappointment huh? Do you have endless "Fire <Insert someone on the staff's name here>" threads?

oh heck yea, we fall into and out of love with our coordinators every week

Yeah, It is probably just typical. At Shaggy Beaver they were calling for people's heads before the season even got out of hand. I'd guess KU fan wants Turner fired.

Anyways, excited for the game. OU-NU as it should be.

I hope this game shows the Big 12 how big of a mistake it was by splitting up Nebraska and Oklahoma in the first place. Who knows, we might not be leaving the conference if we were still playin OU every year.

i know we have OU scheduled for non-conf games sometime in the future. not sure on the exact year tho

As of now, we aren't scheduled with them up to 2012. Don't know about 2013

Oh and I live in Oklahoma City, when OU loses, that is all the buzz around here is to fire Stoops. Let him lose 2 in a row and I am shocked I don't see people with axes and picks walking down the street to the stadium chanting his name.

I hope this game shows the Big 12 how big of a mistake it was by splitting up Nebraska and Oklahoma in the first place. Who knows, we might not be leaving the conference if we were still playin OU every year.

i know we have OU scheduled for non-conf games sometime in the future. not sure on the exact year tho

i thought the talk was to have a game scheduled so we would play each other on the 50th anniversery of the game of the century...so 2021...maybe a home and home series at that time?

First game I remember watching was the '71 "Game of the Century" as an 11 year old..Although I don't remember breathing all that much durring the game.

After Chuck Fairbanks was replaced by Barry and that "Sooner Magic" seemed to take the next 7 contests, my second favourite team became who ever was playing OU.

The demise of the Wishbone seemed to coincide with the fall of Communism in the Soviet Union and just seemed to confirm my suspicions that somehow they were related and considered them both the "evil empire".

But having the rivalry shot to hell by the Big12 was sorta like when my older brothers went off to college..They used to pick on me some, but I sure did miss them.

I grew to like Barry mainly because of his quick wit and I didn't even seem to care that I used to think he was a

cheater.

I can't imagine a better opponent to end this thing with.