SIGNED DE Joseph Carter*

gratefullred

Either Mr. Carter or Mr. Gonzales... Akeem is still set to visit.

I would much rather have Carter at this point, he is immediate help at a position of need.

So are you saying that we are going to see a change in the most wanted with Carter in the place of Lake?

Good point. :thumbs

It is of the upmost importance to seal a commitment from Mr. Carter now that Lake decided to go to Oregon.

Oh come one aspeedlin, you know we both are holding out for Ray Drew to put all worries away and commit to the Huskers

:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm

:laughpound Paul, I think there is a better chance of you and me accepting an offer to play DE at Nebraska than Ray Drew coming here.

• Fire 1

It is of the upmost importance to seal a commitment from Mr. Carter now that Lake decided to go to Oregon.

Oh come one aspeedlin, you know we both are holding out for Ray Drew to put all worries away and commit to the Huskers

:sarcasm:sarcasm:sarcasm

:laughpound Paul, I think there is a better chance of you and me accepting an offer to play DE at Nebraska than Ray Drew coming here.

Oh I would hope so man, considering my four years of college football eligibility was used up in the early 2000's. I just had to be that guy, because you know someone will sniff around the rivals site, see Drew isn't committed, see NU is a "finalist"(in which they are in no way) and want to know what the chances are NU can get him.

But come on, I believe the token response here is, So you're saying there's a chance? :sarcasm

And for those not really in the know reading this thread right now, NO there is not a chance for Ray Drew

This guy looks like a beast. Put him next to Lake or Akeem and he looks like a grown man next to boys. Looks big as heck and tough as nails in his pictures and highlights.

He does look like a beast, but remember your comparing the looks of guys sweating prom dates to a guy that has been in a college lifting program for three years. I would hope that there is a pretty good difference

:bigredn:

I give this the dancing banana-cob seal of approval........ :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance

(hypnotizing, no?)