SIGNED DE Joseph Carter*

gratefullred

• 5 months later...

Heard's been in classes?

assuming you're not joking, i don't think he was referring to heard in his post, just carter.

also, stafford supposedly has to finish up one more class. sounds promising, but lord knows there've been kids come up short in such situations.

Heard's been in classes?

assuming you're not joking, i don't think he was referring to heard in his post, just carter.

No talking about Braylon. I know he is in Lincoln, BUT can anyone actually positively state that he is taking classes? I have not heard as much. That is why I am believing he has yet to be cleared by the NCAA.

Think about this, if he was in classes he would be a UNL student correct? And if he was a current student you'd think he would be listed on the roster. he ain't there.

I again say yes, he is in Lincoln, probably doing voluntary workouts, but he not taking classes yet because he has yet to be cleared by the Clearinghouse. Someone give me some linkage to change my thinking.

Heard's second to last tweet

"@cameronmeredith damn bro I wish I could I gotta finish a paper though"

sounds like he's in class.. unless he just likes writing papers ;)

well i guess that is a positive sign. still curious though. If some word from the Clearinghouse would have came out it would have been broke arond this state like a National Special Report across the television.

well i guess that is a positive sign. still curious though. If some word from the Clearinghouse would have came out it would have been broke arond this state like a National Special Report across the television.

I thought it did? Were you hiding under that rock again PaulCrewe?

blurb here first link i found

I thought it did? Were you hiding under that rock again PaulCrewe?

blurb here first link i found

That is still pretty vague. He was probably cleared by the UNL admissions, hence him being in class, but that didn't really say anything about the Clearinghouse. He can attend voluntary workouts which are in session now, but he couldn't do official workouts in August without the NCAA nod of approval.

• 6 months later...

I'm rooting for Mr. Carter this offseason since Josh Williams has been dismissed. Not that I wasn't rooting for him before, but he has a great chance to see some considerable playing time if he can grasp the system like clockwork. It's his last year, so he might as well make the most of it.