Big XII Ticket Graphics

Suhness

:facepalm:

Well it's true that only 7 teams have played in the Big 12 CCG. Can anyone verify if CU made the stub? If so, did the Big 12 forget that they're leaving the conference too? Regardless, this news doesn't surprise me considering the events that have unfolded lately. Clearly a lack of professionalism.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture

http://yfrog.com/6eticketwj

It looks like the teams are Missouri/Oklahoma, Oklahoma/Kansas State, Texas A & M/Kansas State, Colorado/Texas

Thanks. I figured they'd show team logos. But yeah, if you want to interpret this as a jab at Nebraska, they accomplished it through subtlety.

agreed much more subtle then i thought it was going to be Post 100 FTW

Got a text from a buddy tonight, and he told me that the CCG tickets have 6 of the 7 teams who have played for the championship. Guess who is left out?

Does this have any weight? I can't find anything online........

Here is a picture. I guess we never played an epic game last year. One of the best individual defensive performances by a DL ever.

ticketwx.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture

http://yfrog.com/6eticketwj

It looks like the teams are Missouri/Oklahoma, Oklahoma/Kansas State, Texas A & M/Kansas State, Colorado/Texas

Thanks. I figured they'd show team logos. But yeah, if you want to interpret this as a jab at Nebraska, they accomplished it through subtlety.

agreed much more subtle then i thought it was going to be Post 100 FTW

Further evidence of a wide ranging conspiracy. Total BS. Dan Beebe is a man of moral character, NOT!!!!

This tickets and images last forever on the interweb, so the Big 12 doesn't want anything to do with NU being on anything official relating to this game.