RB D'Angelo Roberts

Indiana coach Bill Lynch was fired after the Hoosiers lost to Purdue on Saturday. However, one of the top Indiana commitments, running back D'Angelo Roberts (Bloomington, Ind./North), is staying with IU, at least for the time being. "I'm still committed to Indiana," Roberts said. "The only thing that could change that is who the offensive coordinator is when they get a new coach. I don't want to play in a spread offense." Roberts committed to Indiana before the start of the football season. The 5-foot-10 and 180-pounder then went out and rushed for 2,057 yards and 27 touchdowns. For his career Roberts gained 6,015 yards with 78 touchdowns.

LINK

Indiana coach Bill Lynch was fired after the Hoosiers lost to Purdue on Saturday. However, one of the top Indiana commitments, running back D'Angelo Roberts (Bloomington, Ind./North), is staying with IU, at least for the time being. "I'm still committed to Indiana," Roberts said. "The only thing that could change that is who the offensive coordinator is when they get a new coach. I don't want to play in a spread offense." Roberts committed to Indiana before the start of the football season. The 5-foot-10 and 180-pounder then went out and rushed for 2,057 yards and 27 touchdowns. For his career Roberts gained 6,015 yards with 78 touchdowns.

LINK

I had considered Indiana a spread team, not much zone read but almost exclusively out of the pistol.

I am hoping to see the staff dig up a JUCO back, but any back would fill a need as I see it.