***Official Big XII Championship Game Discussion***

:facepalm:

Taylor..............................................................................................

And I will say this, someone on the staff has way too much faith in this kid. Watson's playcalling on 1st and 2nd down of that last play was completely illogical. We needed to go Rexcat, or run, not pass. That should have been obvious. On a 2nd and 7 situation, we send Taylor back? That is a lot of risk. That was the worst call of the entire game and it was very, very costly.

:facepalm:

Taylor..............................................................................................

And I will say this, someone on the staff has way too much faith in this kid. Watson's playcalling on 1st and 2nd down of that last play was completely illogical. We needed to go Rexcat, or run, not pass. That should have been obvious. On a 2nd and 7 situation, we send Taylor back? That is a lot of risk. That was the worst call of the entire game and it was very, very costly.

:yeah

Who dropped it

You are seriously not going to try to blame that on kinnie are you? Defender was all over him. Watson cost us this ball game and I'm tired of hearing people defend him.

Watson continued to put the game in Taylor's hands and he didn't have it tonight. That's on the O coordinator. Rex and the wildcat was having moderate success but like every big game if it works we save it.