***Official Big XII Championship Game Discussion***

I think we are in for a wild ride. Buckle up, double strap the brain bucket and get ready. The 2nd half will be very exciting. We get the ball first. It would be nice to do something other than give it back to OU.

Turnovers were respoinsible for a 14 to 17 point turnaround. Interception prevented us from getting at least 3, possibly 7 points. OU scores 3 off of that turnover. Helu's fumble leads to another 7 for OU.

Can't be looking back, those plays are over. The most important play is the next one. Let's make the most of it!

I hope Bo calms the players down, gets them to focus on the process of making good plays. Worrying about results or what might happen in such a big game will tighten everyone up. I think the fans can carry the tension load.

The FG before the half was very encouraging.

Taylor looks about 90 to 95%. His passing is looking pretty good. He has one horrible decision, but the pass had a nice spiral when the OU player caught it. He looks to have some of his burst back.

Here's to hoping for an Oklahoma State-like performance in the second half. They score, but we score more. No more turnovers!

Gotta agree ........ If Martinez is still feeling good I think we can come out and have a great half. Isn't is sad that I'm more inrested in the Humiliation of Dwebee than beating Oklahoma.