2010 season a HUGE disappointment

Apathy

Yep we choked in every important game, and nearly lost some "gimmes". Clearly there are issues on the O, and as much as I would love to hang Watson for it, I really am starting to suspect Bo is more to blame for this than any of us would hope.

Looking at our schedule next year, we are big trouble.

Yep we choked in every important game, and nearly lost some "gimmes". Clearly there are issues on the O, and as much as I would love to hang Watson for it, I really am starting to suspect Bo is more to blame for this than any of us would hope.

Looking at our schedule next year, we are big trouble.

Yes, we are. Bo's teams just can't get over the hump in the big games.

True, the same charges were leveled against TO for years. But TO had a weak Big 8 to feast on. We will not have that luxury.

Not every important game: We smoked Mizzou.

The problems on this team are all on one side of the ball. The offense is not only ineffective, it is a liability. It is the worst feeling in the world when your team gets the ball and you are praying that they just won't turn it over deep in their own territory. Imagine playing D against our offense. You'd be licking your chops and coming at us like your hair was on fire because you'd know we can't do a goddamn thing.

Its crap like this that got solich fired. We just went 10-2 and lost to our decent sooner team buy 3 points. I mean thats pretty dam good. We wont get a BCS bowl but well still be bowlin. Keep your chin up.

We went 2-2 against teams that mattered. The Big XII North is a joke.

Edit: 2-3 counting this game.

Its crap like this that got solich fired. We just went 10-2 and lost to our decent sooner team buy 3 points. I mean thats pretty dam good. We wont get a BCS bowl but well still be bowlin. Keep your chin up.

We went 2-2 against teams that mattered. The Big XII North is a joke.

Funny that you bring up Solich. I think he deserved to be fired. But since we are now apparently relegated to beating up on weak teams and underacheiving against good teams, maybe we should bring him back

Not every important game: We smoked Mizzou.

The problems on this team are all on one side of the ball. The offense is not only ineffective, it is a liability. It is the worst feeling in the world when your team gets the ball and you are praying that they just won't turn it over deep in their own territory. Imagine playing D against our offense. You'd be licking your chops and coming at us like your hair was on fire because you'd know we can't do a goddamn thing.

You said it better then I could have. But that about sums it up for me as well. Great post.