Look at the bright side

Hercules

Nah, the bright side is that Watson pretty much signed his pink slip with this game.

How you figure? Why would this display of Pop Warnerism cause him to be gone any more than all the others?

I didn't used to be on the anti-Watts bandwagon. I tried to take the high road. After tonight, I can't any longer. Get rid of him.

Because the time has come for many people that were sitting on the fence. Watson has had enough time and the offenses he's put out have been nothing but inconsistent. This game was more important to many people than a lot of others and, though the blame can't rest completely on Watson, a good portion of it does.

Go ahead and bookmark this thread. Watson is gone by next season.

Because the time has come for many people that were sitting on the fence. Watson has had enough time and the offenses he's put out have been nothing but inconsistent. This game was more important to many people than a lot of others and, though the blame can't rest completely on Watson, a good portion of it does.

Go ahead and bookmark this thread. Watson is gone by next season.

:facepalm: I really didn't mean to start another watson thread.