Holiday Bowl Shirt Ideas

Did anyone see Lou Holtz try to say this was going to be a competitive game the second time around? :facepalm: Went into detail on how Washington's Freshmen are now like Sophmores. He didn't even say anything about how much of a blowout this could be.

Crazyiness.

Jesse Palmer said NU will roll right over an undersided DL.

In a small place, in the back of my mind, I have to think Sark is going to really study game tape from the UT, OU and A&M games to see how to defend our offense. I'm not so sure we'll "roll right over" U-Dub this time. Win, yes...but I'm not so sure it'll be a blowout

Holt is their DC; Sark is the HC/OC. Washington has a 0% chance of winning this game. Our defense is far better than they were at the start of the year with the personnel changes and adjustments we've made. Washington will not score an offensive TD unless we gift the ball to them on our own 10 yard line, and even then I doubt it. Since his ass is on the chopping block and he has a month to prepare how to outsmart a mediocre defense, Watson will actually cobble together an above-average game plan. (In response, the dozen or so hardcore Watson supporters will start threads in which they demand that his detractors "apologize.") Martinez will be 100% healthy, and I suspect Paul might be back in action, too. (For better or worse.) I don't see a Bo Pelini-coached team just laying an egg in this one. Not to mention that 70% of the stadium will be in red.

Yes but 70% of the stadium will be empty...