Who Decides?

TO's decision.

Spun as Bo's

tom will let him do what he wants... if he really really really has issues he'll be the puppet master i assume

You maybe right, But I think your wrong :)

Not that it matters either way.

i dont think i'm right... i know i'm right!

but like the violent femmes said... it it coooouuullldd goo goo goo eee eeeither way......

:corndance:LOLtartar:koolaid2:

Solich never wanted Bohl as DC in the first place, he had Gary Gibbs lined-up but TO and McBride talked him into staying in-house. TO always pushed for Solich to keep everybody. Pedey or no Pedey the '02 season broke the camel's back, Solich had to make changes.

As far as Bo goes I think he'll get his way if he really wants changes made. He could always use the Miami deal for leverage if he needed to.

• Fire 2

Solich never wanted Bohl as DC in the first place, he had Gary Gibbs lined-up but TO and McBride talked him into staying in-house. TO always pushed for Solich to keep everybody.

Good story. Should make you wonder if our current staff is also reflective of this, given Tom Osborne's input into it.

Solich never wanted Bohl as DC in the first place, he had Gary Gibbs lined-up but TO and McBride talked him into staying in-house. TO always pushed for Solich to keep everybody.

Good story. Should make you wonder if our current staff is also reflective of this, given Tom Osborne's input into it.

Its worrisome if you delve too deep into it. Whether or not the Bo talking to Miami carries any weight-there are staff that were clearly not Bo's choices. Tom Osborne is a blessing to the state, university, and football program. However, ive watched a man walk away from a great little business because his boss could not help himself from inserting his will over every big decision when he spends half the year away. The very same will that grew the business from not much to brag about into a business that supports many. People are people, not matter their title or prestige.

Does this have anything to do with Bo and Tom? Not really. But it makes me wonder.