Your Favorite 2010 Husker Game

ESPY

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oklahoma, no doubt. It was the perfect way to leave the Big 12. Even though we didn't win, it was a hard fought game by both teams.

Interesting angle. I'd think most people would consider that game their least favorite.

Scratch that. The loss to Texas takes that crown.

I voted KState game also. Here is why.

1. The convoy of cars headed down hwy77 on the way their. First time i didnt mind not going the speed limit.

2. Stopped at a bar and grill in Aggieville. It was packed suppose to be a 30 min wait. But the Kstate fans refusing to leave there tables after eating... I gave them a thumbs up and said "Real Classy" on my way out. But atleast Tommie Frazier got a table right away, weird. :sarcasm

3. Walking through tailgates seeing all the GTFO-Nu signs everywhere. People freaking out because of all the RED and that our marching band actually came. What else did you expect??? UHhhh Lincoln is 2 hours away.

4. Fans booing the KICKERS as the came out to warm up. WTF

5. Taylor Martinez running loose. Fans shocked. One fan wanted to fight me because he thought everytime we jammed their receivers at line of scrimmage it was PI. Uhhh its bump and run.

6. See nothing but tail-lights on my home on hwy 77.

Best road trip yet.... Im gonna miss these one day road trips next year.