# 19 is N

Man, I just can't stand it when these kids do this stuff. Who is there in this kid's ear trying to make sure stuff like this doesn't happen. I realize I have no clue about this kid's character but am I wrong for thinking this kind of stuff is a red flag? Am I wrong for thinking that it might almost be best just to pull an offer when stuff like this happens.

Man, I just can't stand it when these kids do this stuff. Who is there in this kid's ear trying to make sure stuff like this doesn't happen. I realize I have no clue about this kid's character but am I wrong for thinking this kind of stuff is a red flag? Am I wrong for thinking that it might almost be best just to pull an offer when stuff like this happens.

I say yes, because I completely agree with you. When recruits commit and take it back 12 hours later, that is a huge red flag for me. It drops my trust right then and there. How can you trust that kind of character on the field?

I don't think you're wrong in thinking that way, but put yourself in the kids shoes and I think it at least is tolerable when considering Bryants actions. This decision is probably the biggest decision of his life so far. He makes a call and then is sitting around and starts second guessing himself. I feel like this sort of thing happens to all of us, well me at least... I personally don't have any ill will towards him no matter what he does. I would say I am actually happy he decided to second guess himself within 24 hrs instead of waiting a few weeks to look around.