***Official Holiday Bowl Discussion***

We need someone in there that is going to throw. Obviously, playcalling has to be there. Martinez is firing pheasants right now.

I'm torn because as horrid as Martinez has been, he has made the only plays.

We could have Tommie, Ahman Green and LP in the backfield and with our OL playing the way it is we'd still suck it up.

im gonna be honest, im just glad NU is still in this game. after all the off time for washington to prep. after for not wanting to be in the bowl. to be down 3, its a plus. NU could be down by a lot more if the D quit. the blackshirts came to play, no doubt. no blowout, as now there is film and teams have obiously found a weakness in our O line. if a team has the players, that team can expose us. NU can still win. as long as the offense can adjust, NU can win.

Everyone is bashing Taylor but burkhead and helu are having a terrible game.????

Correction the Oline is having a terrible game

exactly....the offensive line play is horrible, just as it has been all year...

qb play is horrible, TM has shown no improvement...none

we suck, we aren't even a top 25 team....what did we work on for the past 3 weeks..playing grab-ass with the dolphins? :facepalm:

We need someone in there that is going to throw. Obviously, playcalling has to be there. Martinez is firing pheasants right now.

I'm torn because as horrid as Martinez has been, he has made the only plays.

We could have Tommie, Ahman Green and LP in the backfield and with our OL playing the way it is we'd still suck it up.

They have no respect for the pass. They are selling out on the run. I do agree though.

That was sweet when NE ran the option. Was that the first time this year? As much as I hate watons play calling. He is atlest trying to mix it up in this game. The player aren't fired up

Mixing up what? are you serious? are you watching espn or classic sports?

No we ran it earlier in the game but Taylor a) was across the line of scrimmage and the Husky defender wasn't there and B) the second time, the Husky defender tossed it back to Taylor