***Official Holiday Bowl Discussion***

shawn watson=a small chance at Bubba. Is keeping Watson worth it?

Bubba = Cody Green

Turner= Taylor Martinez

I love Bubba, but if this is our offense where we rely on the QB run, Bubba is a long strider like Cody and is not ideal for the ZR type offense IMO.

interesting, but 4.3 speed is 4.3 speed no matter what the stride. Cody looks to run a 5 flat.

Ignoring the Watson debate...

If Bo doesn't see the immense toll that penalties are taking on this team, we will never reach our goals. We have more penalty yards than rushing yards.

True. Of course Taylor had back to back delay of games and the oline is always good for a few holds and false starts. D is much better coached. Gotta make changes on the oside of the ball.

shawn watson=a small chance at Bubba. Is keeping Watson worth it?

Bubba = Cody Green

Turner= Taylor Martinez

I love Bubba, but if this is our offense where we rely on the QB run, Bubba is a long strider like Cody and is not ideal for the ZR type offense IMO.

interesting, but 4.3 speed is 4.3 speed no matter what the stride. Cody looks to run a 5 flat.

Cody is fast, too...maybe not 4.3, but is Bubba a legit 4.3?

Turner has a lot of shake and bake to him, more than Taylor IMO. I like him in the ZR. And he could even be farther along passing than Bubba, but Bubba's physical skillset is hard to ignore. Then I am not one to ask for evaluation of QB talent.

Good to hear some Beatles playing in the stadium at halftime. When you think about it, it is is kind of the story of our season. It's 'T Magical Mystery Tour,' get it? :)