Ameer Abdullah

He is the new target. I like that they are getting another back in this class, i think they needed more despite Braylon coming and maybe this is a sign of braylon possibly not coming, who knows. either way, he's an alabama boy and i like it. He will be visiting USC two weeks later

Correction. Im sure this has much to do with the loss of Dontraveyous Robinson.

• 3 weeks later...

congrats on the pick-up. Will Nebraska give him any looks at CB, or is he strictly a tail-back?

we need him at IB as it stands. if heard actually arrives on campus this fall, we might have a different story, but this kid was recruited for offense.

Will he play a different posistion than Aaron Green, or will he be Green's change of pace?

congrats on the pick-up. Will Nebraska give him any looks at CB, or is he strictly a tail-back?

we need him at IB as it stands. if heard actually arrives on campus this fall, we might have a different story, but this kid was recruited for offense.

Will he play a different posistion than Aaron Green, or will he be Green's change of pace?

they were both recruited as IB's. as to whether one or the other could end up being used more like a percy harvin type slot back, who knows? starting to hope we can just keep abdullah from switching to auburn at this point.