SIGNED RB/DB Ameer Abdullah

I'm going to say 70/30 he's headed to Auburn.

That's because you are a Negative Ned. I have faith in this kid. He seems to have good character. And he said its over, once he makes a decision it is final. The kid is :bigredn:

No it's not that I'm a negative ned it's just that plucking a kid out of the south the caliber of Abdullah when the home state is knocking on your door is extremely difficult. If we keep him I will be incredibly delighted and surprised.

i really really hope he stays... isnt' the fact that auburn basicly dissed him this whole time count for something....... only until do they think he deserves or is needed do they come and call on him... i would say a big f#*k you to auburn even if it was in my home state or whatever.....

I told everyone like I told you yesterday, I plan on going to Nebraska. A lot of people are saying 'Oh he's going to visit Auburn' and 'he's going to Auburn' or 'he's doing that.' Even if I was visiting Auburn, it wouldn't mean much because I've made up my mind."

I told you...he is :bigredn:

I told everyone like I told you yesterday, I plan on going to Nebraska. A lot of people are saying 'Oh he's going to visit Auburn' and 'he's going to Auburn' or 'he's doing that.' Even if I was visiting Auburn, it wouldn't mean much because I've made up my mind."

Why would he even want to visit Auburn or even mention the possibility? I'm not calling the kid a liar by any means but it's an interesting comment. I hope like no tomorrow that he will be a Husker but I won't quit worrying until he signs.

Why would he even want to visit Auburn or even mention the possibility? I'm not calling the kid a liar by any means but it's an interesting comment. I hope like no tomorrow that he will be a Husker but I won't quit worrying until he signs.

Hopefully this helps too.

He is talkig about visiting

"I'm definitely going to think about it," Abdullah said. "What's next for me is talk to my dad some more and see if I want to go to Auburn, which most likely I probably won't."

And

"The whole reason this is going on, is I didn't make it clear enough I'm going to Nebraska. I told them I like Auburn, but maybe they're thinking, 'oh that means he wants to come here' and that's why they're pushing really hard lately. I don't' know what they're planning on doing."