SIGNED RB/DB Ameer Abdullah

After watching his tape, i couldn't help but think of Dexter Mccluster.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Noel Devine type back. But, I would take a Dexter McCluster too.

I see Devine too aspeedlin, I think it is the hair. Boy talk about one of the sickest highlight videos I have EVER layed eyes on, too bad NU had higher academic standards then WVU back then. Everyone swore he would not qualify and he did just enough to slide into Morgantown.

After watching his tape, i couldn't help but think of Dexter Mccluster.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Noel Devine type back. But, I would take a Dexter McCluster too.

I see Devine too aspeedlin, I think it is the hair. Boy talk about one of the sickest highlight videos I have EVER layed eyes on, too bad NU had higher academic standards then WVU back then. Everyone swore he would not qualify and he did just enough to slide into Morgantown.

Well my reasoning is that he's the same size as Dexter and has the same burst. Only issue with the Noel comparison is that Noel has tremendous top end speed, which ameer and dexter did not posses (although they were fast). Idk, watch more tape and tell me. Dexter fit the small back roll but was more elusive then just pure speed. either player would be nice though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy Moly! Man, woman, and child! Did that put um in the aisles! Jonny 'the jet' Rodgers.. Just tore um loose from their shoes!!

Just watched the highlight video again. Anyone else see the comparison?