SIGNED RB/DB Ameer Abdullah

I love these smaller backs like AA. It is always fun to watch guys like Devine(WVU) and James(ORE) run, you never know what they are going to do.

Welcome to the family AA. :bigredn:

dont forget the return game too. 4 PR TDs this year. averaged more than 10 ypc this year which is ridiculously beast mode...getting to watching this guy in high school was an honor i suppose. especially when you can still get 100+ over the then my #4 Hoover High Buccaneers.

"It was so much more than just football with them," Abdullah said of why he chose the Huskers. "It was a connection on a personal level, with (coaches) wanting to see you succeed, wanting to do great things outside of Nebraska football. That's what really intrigued me the most."

Abdullah (see his highlights here) did have plans to visit USC but says he won't make that trip now.

The only question now is who get to be number two AA or AG?

When both of these guys make it into the rotation, yes I know it's still early but based on what they've shown you would think they both would split time. Like Rex and Roy this and last year.

Anyway I'm real excited to watch this guy play! What a pick up by the Huskers!

:hellloooo

Ameer would be really exciting to watch out of the wildcat with AG lined up right next to him. Talk about speed in the backfield.

Don't forget about Jammal Turner back there!!!

What about Martinez? Rumor has it that he is pretty fast.

I said J-Turner because I really do think Martinez will be the starting quaterback but JT is too good to not have on the field. He will be our Percy Harvin and work great out of the wildcat IMO.