SIGNED RB/DB Ameer Abdullah

A guy, who is claiming to be Ameer's RB coach, posted this on the HI free board.

I just wanted to let you know you guys are getting a stud. He is a great RB, has unbelievable hands, and is tough as nails. I would have loved for Auburn to have taken him(which is where I went), but am very excited he is going to such a great program. He is a workout warrior and practices with an intensity every day that is contagious. He will be All Conference before he leaves. He reminds me of an old RB from Auburn named Kenny Irons.

Thread

• Fire 1

The same guy also said,

I am not sure what film of him everyone has, but there is no comparison between him his junior and senior year. He is about 20lbs heavier and 1.5 inches taller his senior year. Lots of people see his junior highlights and have no clue how good he is. I will leave yall be now. Can't wait to get to Lincoln and watch him play in the future.

Thread

The same guy also said,

I am not sure what film of him everyone has, but there is no comparison between him his junior and senior year. He is about 20lbs heavier and 1.5 inches taller his senior year. Lots of people see his junior highlights and have no clue how good he is. I will leave yall be now. Can't wait to get to Lincoln and watch him play in the future.

Thread

I dont know if thats the real Coach Crowder at Homewood but I guess I'll spill the beans and say I got connections to AA too. Work with his brother (we tight haha). Knowing his family I know they've raised a TRUE MAN! Nebraska got a great pick-up. Ameer hasn't really been spotlighted until all the all-star bowls. (UNDERRATED!) The Man is motivated. Can't to see him back in a jersey on turf in front of 500x more fans that what he gets in high school

The same guy also said,

Thread

I dont know if thats the real Coach Crowder at Homewood but I guess I'll spill the beans and say I got connections to AA too. Work with his brother (we tight haha). Knowing his family I know they've raised a TRUE MAN! Nebraska got a great pick-up. Ameer hasn't really been spotlighted until all the all-star bowls. (UNDERRATED!) The Man is motivated. Can't to see him back in a jersey on turf in front of 500x more fans that what he gets in high school

Thanks for sharing! And welcome to the board!

This kid sounds like a total stud. I like it that some people close to him have commented on what a great kid he is.

With Rex, Green, Jamal, Brion, Reed, K. Bell, we are set with some play makers for a while. (T Mart too)

Great job by this staff. This is why I don't let a decommit get me down. T Mitchell and a kicker decommit and it opens the door for kids like this.

:corndance:koolaid2::bigredn:

With Rex, Green, Jamal, Brion, Reed, K. Bell, we are set with some play makers for a while. (T Mart too)

Bingo! I hope to see some different formations/plays to get these guys included in our Offense early and often this upcoming season! :bigredn:

Rex - Bingo

Green - hasn't proved anything

Jamal - hasn't proved anything

Brion - hasn't proved anything

Reed - Bingo (but then again McNeill went from play maker to nothing in a year so this certainly isn't a lock)

K. Bell - hasn't proved anything

I'm sorry - but we are far from set when it comes to play makers. We have some potential in a few of these guys - but no coach bats 1.000 when it comes to recruits panning out.

• Fire 1

:LOLtartar Sorry to be a downer guys, I didn't get on the board at all this weekend...and sign on today only to see Wile to Michigan, Jenkins to Illionois/FSU and Lake to Oregon. Sarao's gone (not that disapointed) and Virgile gave us an 8.

Recruiting at this point is reading like one of those birth control adds you see on TV - all doom and gloom: "The most common adverse reactions are uterine/vaginal bleeding alterations, amenorrhea, intermenstrual bleeding and spotting , abdominal/pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, headache/migraine, acne, depressed/altered mood, menorrhagia, breast tenderness/pain, vaginal discharge and IUD expulsion."

vaginal discharge, ternder breasts, pelvic pain...why bother taking it...

wile gone, jenkins gone, lake gone...why bother following it...

:LOLtartar Sorry to be a downer guys, I didn't get on the board at all this weekend...and sign on today only to see Wile to Michigan, Jenkins to Illionois/FSU and Lake to Oregon. Sarao's gone (not that disapointed) and Virgile gave us an 8.

Recruiting at this point is reading like one of those birth control adds you see on TV - all doom and gloom: "The most common adverse reactions are uterine/vaginal bleeding alterations, amenorrhea, intermenstrual bleeding and spotting , abdominal/pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, headache/migraine, acne, depressed/altered mood, menorrhagia, breast tenderness/pain, vaginal discharge and IUD expulsion."

You sound like you could use a hug.

You sound like you could use a hug.

maybe a midol for all of that...

• Fire 1

According to 247.com Ameer Abdullah will be visiting Auburn this weekend.

well that suuuuuuckkksssss

recruiting is coming to a f'ing streetching halt.......

you wonder how a kid say such things about the program he choses to go to school at and then the next thing might bail the following week or so?????