New Recruit Emerges

BIG ERN

We have a new running back recruit that is taking a visit on the 14th and then USC the 28th. He is from the state of Alabama which is unusual for us, and this kid can make some plays. Abdullah played solid in the Bama All-Star game. He has the right analog stick on lock (for you ps3 or xbox users) aka juke move. I have a link for his highlight video below along with his Rivals page.

Rivals page ---- My link

YouTube -----

I'll take this guy.........

Teammate of Charles Jackson and David Santos who said "He loves Nebraska", BUT...NU needs OC that will put him in space too and screens!

We need to get WR this go round plus IMO Rhodes is better than the other guy, what say you?

Meh.... His towel is too long.

His towel isn't long, he's just that short. I heard it was only a washcloth too.

I'll take this guy.........

Teammate of Charles Jackson and David Santos who said "He loves Nebraska", BUT...NU needs OC that will put him in space too and screens!

We need to get WR this go round plus IMO Rhodes is better than the other guy, what say you?

Man, that kid has some wheels.

Don't think Watsy would have any idea what to do with him, though.

Derrius Vick is taking an official visit to Nebraska here in the next few weeks. He's an in-state kid but has a great build and seems to be pretty athletic. Since Wayne Lyons chose Stanford, the coaches are close to offering this kid. He's 6'3", 190lbs, and runs a 4.6 40. He plays QB in high school but is projected as Safety at the next level. You can watch highlights from every game during his senior season here... http://www.hudl.com/athlete/135387/derrius-vick

Derrius Vick is taking an official visit to Nebraska here in the next few weeks. He's an in-state kid but has a great build and seems to be pretty athletic. Since Wayne Lyons chose Stanford, the coaches are close to offering this kid. He's 6'3", 190lbs, and runs a 4.6 40. He plays QB in high school but is projected as Safety at the next level. You can watch highlights from every game during his senior season here... http://www.hudl.com/athlete/135387/derrius-vick

The kid probably has a better career on the bball court in college