Everything about Les Miles - 2011

A coach teaches, demands, loyalty, dedication, trust from his players. NO questions, no changes, just undying obedience. You commit to Nebraska and take another trip you are gone!!!!!

But if the dollar comes around, that does not apply to me. SEE YA!!!!!!

There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out. Leverage bullsh#t. He is an out of control moron at times. He deserved to be corrected and most likely was done so, due to a certain booster's comments.

If any of us had made a display like that on National TV, what would your boss have done?

I want him here, but if he wants to leave, get the hell out. In honesty he has not done that much. Bottom feeder top 20 team, that can not score points to save their lives. Poor coaching to put all you eggs on the defensive side of the basket. Not enough vision to see his problem and correct it. Stubborn to a fault comes to mind, an exact replica of what left in some instances..

If he wants to go every time a job comes up, he is not loyal to Nebraska. Fire his ass and bring in Leach!!!!!

insane.... absolutely insane. He hasnt done anything? our program was an absolute train wreck when he came here. we were a bad year away from being the football version of indiana basketball...totally irrelevant outside of our state. Bo pretty much saved this program. he inherited a significantly worse program then any of the 3 previous coaches and has produced. granted we havent been the 95 huskers, but it only took TO 20+ freaking years to get there.

Is the guy perfect? NO he has a lot of maturing to do as a person and as a coach. but he's a young guy... he can get there. but guess what? we are lucky we got him. with the condition of the program we didnt deserve him. An egotistical administrator the doesnt deserve him....and an entitled, impatient and whiny fanbase that absolutely does not deserve him. Its crap like this that makes other fans bases hate us.

and mike leach? seriously? the guy would be a train wreck who wouldn't be as successful as Bo. and lets not forget he locked a kid in a closet.... oh yeah and this as well

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=12566690

• Fire 1

ESPN has been wrong quite often lately. I can't imagine that the most prominent sports tv entity would accept some of the "mis-reports" that they have had. It is almost like they just take information off of message boards and put it on their "scroll"..... :rollin

But, if Les stays, Michigan will go after Hoke (assume). Bo stays, which, the sentiment I get from "most" fans on this board is a GOOD THING.

For what it's worth, there are other reasons beyond recruiting and weather for a coach to want to be in the SEC. Yes, the SEC does have the best athletes. They have them because of the lax academic standards. What coach doesn't love this? TO loved this back in the day before the inception of the Big 8. The best coaches want to be in the SEC. Petrino wasn't lured back to the Big East. He was lured back to the college game by the SEC. Urban Meyer could have coached the most legendary and followed program out there, yet he passed it up to get into the SEC. Saban jumped ship from the Big 10 to get into the SEC, and he returned back the SEC after the pro game was done with him. Let's be honest here for a second. If Nebraska would have paid Cam Newton, we'd be on probation and done dealing. It's completely okay apparently to do this in the SEC. I'm somewhat curious what kind of bonus Newton got for delivering a NC. I'm sure it was in his contract that he signed with Auburn. Coaches like less rules rather than more rules. This is why the best of the best head to the SEC. They have some of the best athletes, some of the best weather, but most importantly they have the least amount of rules.

ESPN has been wrong quite often lately. I can't imagine that the most prominent sports tv entity would accept some of the "mis-reports" that they have had. It is almost like they just take information off of message boards and put it on their "scroll"..... :rollin

But, if Les stays, Michigan will go after Hoke (assume). Bo stays, which, the sentiment I get from "most" fans on this board is a GOOD THING.

I know it's kinda sad that ESPN is starting to be wrong so much lately. If i was them i would start telling their journalists to quit reporting hunches.

To pile on, I just noticed that Foxsports.com reported a somewhat detailed account of Cam Newton embracing his father after the BCS game, while ESPN is reporting that Cecil Sr. wasn't even there! ...A bit off topic, but pretty amusing, none the less.

To pile on, I just noticed that Foxsports.com reported a somewhat detailed account of Cam Newton embracing his father after the BCS game, while ESPN is reporting that Cecil Sr. wasn't even there! ...A bit off topic, but pretty amusing, none the less.

I won't lie. It would be awesome if the NCAA stripped Auburn of it's national title and Newton of his heisman. A big black eye for the SEC.