Big Red Wrap Up

The reporters tonight were SPOT ON! They made a really good point on the BRWU. Olsen stated that Watson has been applying for everything under the sun and some are for jobs that pay less than he gets here at Nebraska. They seem to think that Watson is getting every oppurtunity to bow out gracefully and take a new job before he gets the axe. Olsen seems to think that changes are still coming.

Clearly the guys on the BRWU panel read HuskerBoard, because folks here have been saying this for weeks.

The reporters tonight were SPOT ON! They made a really good point on the BRWU. Olsen stated that Watson has been applying for everything under the sun and some are for jobs that pay less than he gets here at Nebraska. They seem to think that Watson is getting every oppurtunity to bow out gracefully and take a new job before he gets the axe. Olsen seems to think that changes are still coming.

Clearly the guys on the BRWU panel read HuskerBoard, because folks here have been saying this for weeks.

You think that's it? ;)

If change were to happen, wouldnt it have happend already?

Besides filling the new LB coaching position, that is all I see this year.

The word on the street this morning is Bo might be the new LB coach and he's looking at adding an additional offensive coach. The directive to Wats has changed some in the past 10 days from "take your time finding something" to "don't worry about doing anything but finding other employment". It sounds like a harder time line has been set. If things fall into place I think the offensive side has a pretty damn good chance of being very very good next season. Still lots of names being toss around and I can't till fact from fiction right now, but I suppose it will be a little more clear in the coming weeks.

Well, if Watson goes I would prefer Al Borges, but since he'll probably follow Hoke to Michigan, but I've also heard things about OC at LSU. Apparently LSU fans are not fond of him, but I like the offense they run. More power type running, but sprinkle in some zone read, but throw it too. They seem very balance run to pass.

Well, if Watson goes I would prefer Al Borges, but since he'll probably follow Hoke to Michigan, but I've also heard things about OC at LSU. Apparently LSU fans are not fond of him, but I like the offense they run. More power type running, but sprinkle in some zone read, but throw it too. They seem very balance run to pass.

There was a rumor going around about Gary Crowton being hired after the Cotton Bowl, but since Les is staying Crowton probably stays. I would really like to steal Billy Gonzales from Lsu, he is a hell of a coach.

I have to say this show was the first one in quite a while that I actually enjoyed watching. The past weeks of hearing Adrian defend everyone was really starting to get old. Hearing those 3 guys talk was very entertaining. They were saying the exact things that everyone has been thinking. It was just nice to see that some people actually have a back bone and say what is on their mind. It also seemed when they interviewed Charles Jackson that he was speculating about Bo leaving for LSU and was just protecting himself by making those other visits. By what he sounded like he seems pretty solid on his commit.

You mean I missed the show and it didn't have Sipple in it? :bang As you can tell, I am not a huge fan of Sipple's weak journalism, let alone his televised reports. Thanks for the link, I will have to watch it when I have some free.

I couldn't agree more. Listening to him and his contant sunshine pumping on the radio is painful to listen to. Horrible, just horrible.

Al would be a horrible choice. He's offense would not be suited to our personnel at all and I know the Mich fans are devastated he's the OC. I think the OC at LSU is looking at being the OC in Maryland or at least that's what they had on rumor mill around lunch time. I thought McGee, Rich Rods OC was a good fit but it looks like hes in Pitt now.