OLB Arrington Jenkins

BIG ERN

IS THERE A REAL CHANCE WITH THIS GUY OR IS IT TO LATE IN THE GAME

He is real high on Florida St, but has visits left at Illinois and lastly Nebraska. We have landed some off the map guys late last year like Corey Cooper so I wouldn't be surprised, but FSU is his first priority. Just hope he's blown away on his visit. Carl Pelini had an in-home visit and swayed him to set an official visit.

At first I thought that he was just milking the whole official visit thing but then I thought why in the hell would he "take advantage" of coming to a town that has a high of 13 degrees in the next 3 days? He must have quite a bit of interest in NU if he's willing to do that.

He has came out and said he loves the cold. Loved it up when he visited Minnesota. Says it fits his style. I am sure lincoln can server up some nice balmy negative degree day(with wind chill) for him.

How many lbs are they hoping for? what happend to Keeon Virgile

This is the back-up plan.

While I am a bit under the influence because I don't have to work tomorrow, is the phrase "back up" two difference words? Or is it back-up?

Curious.