Frankie Williams ATH (WR/CB)

corncraze

Athlete

Tampa, Florida

Robinson

Ht:5'10"

Wt:175 lbs

Rivals - :star :star :star position rating - #37 (ath)

Scout - :star :star :star position rating - #170 (wr)

790174.jpg

Apparently we have another late prospect

Huskers making a late push for Frankie

One minute they are in Hawaii, the next they are in the living room of a player in Texas then yesterday they were in Tampa, Flor. The Nebraska staff apparently liked what they saw when they stopped in at Robinson High School in Tampa yesterday.

http://nebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=2&c=1041542&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fnebraska.scout.com%2f2%2f1041542.html

I would hope that we are still going after this guy extremely hard, considering how small this class is getting and even the potential of losing our other prize CB recruit, which would be a disaster. We need a guy like Frankie regardless. Who cares if he's committed. He's not signed yet.

I would hope that we are still going after this guy extremely hard, considering how small this class is getting and even the potential of losing our other prize CB recruit, which would be a disaster. We need a guy like Frankie regardless. Who cares if he's committed. He's not signed yet.

Are we going to participate in the whole don't go after other committed big ten players unwritten rule? The Big Ten schools all seem to follow by that and it really causes an uproar when one of the member schools break it. A few years ago Eric Gordon committed to Bruce Weber and the Fighting Illini and then Sampson got in there and did some dirty recruiting and got him to Indiana. He not only felt the wrath of Illi but the other member schools were very peeved at Indy's recruiting tactics too. It seems like we would want to start our Big Ten tenure on a positive note, and I suspect we won't try to poach from other member schools unless the kid calls us first.

Are we going to participate in the whole don't go after other committed big ten players unwritten rule? The Big Ten schools all seem to follow by that and it really causes an uproar when one of the member schools break it. A few years ago Eric Gordon committed to Bruce Weber and the Fighting Illini and then Sampson got in there and did some dirty recruiting and got him to Indiana. He not only felt the wrath of Illi but the other member schools were very peeved at Indy's recruiting tactics too. It seems like we would want to start our Big Ten tenure on a positive note, and I suspect we won't try to poach from other member schools unless the kid calls us first.

Tevin Mitchell, Aaryn Bouzos, Ameer Abdullah etc. etc. etc. It happens in every conference all the time and is all fair game until signed. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

Tevin Mitchell, Aaryn Bouzos, Ameer Abdullah etc. etc. etc. It happens in every conference all the time and is all fair game until signed. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

So when Arkansas steals Tevin Mitchel, they're dirty and liars and shady. When we do it, we do it cause we want to win.

Wait...