OT NO MORE COLIN?!?!

1620 dropped espn. as most of you know, schick n nick are now 8-11, then jim rome, then kevin and mike.

i myself like colin a little more than jim. i like rome, but colin i find more amusing.

the question is, who do you like/hate more and why? be honest and give details.

Colin more than Rome?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Rome is awesome, Colin sux

• Fire 1

they both have huge egos....... 'the smack-off??!!'

the clones amuse me sometimes..

i dont really like CC so i guess thats why i listen to him...mostly hoping he will finally let someone call in and burn him without him telling them they are wrong or calling them a 'local meatball' or whatever.....

but props to colin... while he still looks like daffy duck he no longer sounds like him... his slurpy lisp is almost completly done... with a son who had a speech problem he must have gone through some long speech therapy.......

my other colin memory is when he was all stoked to be the booth for some meaningless football game at syracuse or something and the other B team in the booth with him totally shot down everything he was saying.... suffice i haven't seen CC in the booth again... guess he moved up to that annoying and predictable TV show with that mid western methhead with makeup looking chick..... i wonder how long it takes her to get out of her spanks after each show

i dont really like CC so i guess thats why i listen to him...mostly hoping he will finally let someone call in and burn him without him telling them they are wrong or calling them a 'local meatball' or whatever.....

but props to colin... while he still looks like daffy duck he no longer sounds like him... his slurpy lisp is almost completly done... with a son who had a speech problem he must have gone through some long speech therapy.......

my other colin memory is when he was all stoked to be the booth for some meaningless football game at syracuse or something and the other B team in the booth with him totally shot down everything he was saying.... suffice i haven't seen CC in the booth again... guess he moved up to that annoying and predictable TV show with that mid western methhead with makeup looking chick..... i wonder how long it takes her to get out of her spanks after each show

it was funny till you insulted beadle. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!! :madash

z123774100.jpg

the secret image ESPNSFW does not want you to see..... i think this was around the time when Michelle was strung out and boning the 'golden voiced' man in some bizarre sports kink crack thing....

th_mbeadle_160x191.jpg

she cleans up alright for a crack head

• Fire 1

At first all I saw there was the "Leave her alone" and I thought you were talking about Rome lol..

LEAVE HER ALONE

great take, you are ready for the smack off. neither are good for sports, but i like rome more, although colin has grown on me. i disagree with colin a lot and he annoys me a lot, but he is still entertaining. rome is very entertaining and he does give a good interview. they are both obsessed with themselves. colin is obsessed with status, money, and squeezing in how sports is somehow a reflection of your politics. he mentions limbaugh and glenn beck more than olbermann did. colin, i like sports because i want to get away from politics and real-world issues. i do not care about how LA's tax structure affects the clippers. when colin talks spreads and such (or stays within his sports knowledge reach, generally) he is worth listening to, but he takes weird bizarre angles on what should be just two sided stories. oh, and beadle is worthless. all those stupid polls where she just tries to guess what the fans think, at least colin has a take and picks what he thinks. also, she tries way too hard to be hip and with it. lame, just lame.

Rome might possibly be the worst ever right next to the short lived Steven A Smith show.

Dan Patrick and Tony Bruno rule over all.

The Kiley and Booms Show was the greatest of ever.

The Stephen A. Smith show was the worst. Ive only listened to it once, he went on this rant. The problem I couldnt understand what the hell he was talking about.

Whatever happened to him??? Did he go back to the streets of Philly to pimp his "boy" Iverson.