SIGNED K Mauro Bondi

BIG ERN

Jason Dann.

Actually, I always get those guys mixed up too. Always want to write 'Jase Dann' but then think 'wait...' Dean is a cornerback.

Dann, hope he turns out to be the next great kicker at Nebraska. Adi would be good insurance now, and so would another kicker, like a top scholarship kid. We'll miss Alex for sure either ways and now's as good a time as any to try to soften the drop.

Seriously why are we so focused on a kicker? I mean I know we just lost Henery, but we have a number of Kickers/Punters to make a run at being the kicker next year. Then you add in the fact that we have Jase Dean who was redshirted as a walk-on, and I really don't see the need for a kicker this year.

We got to score points somehow.

Seriously why are we so focused on a kicker? I mean I know we just lost Henery, but we have a number of Kickers/Punters to make a run at being the kicker next year. Then you add in the fact that we have Jase Dean who was redshirted as a walk-on, and I really don't see the need for a kicker this year.

have you seen any this "number of kickers/punters" kick field goals? because our coaches have and they're apparently going down the list of kickers trying to get someone new on campus this fall. i think that says something.

Bondi is now deciding whether or not to visit Lincoln prior to national signing day next Wednesday.

His leg strength isn't of any question. Highlight footage can be found on the Internet of him booming kickoffs through end zones and making field goals of greater than 60 yards.

"He's probably the most underrated guy out there," his kicking coach, Brandon Kornblue, told Rivals.com.

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/recruiting/article_b229bdb9-ac9b-536c-bfb0-07445333b51e.html