SIGNED K Mauro Bondi

BIG ERN

I just read his ESPN profile, he sounds very similar to Kunalic....giant leg, struggles with accuracy. He can punt too

Great, Bondi can be another Kunalic for us. Freshman heralded scholarship kicker who makes the first field goal attempt of next year, a 46-yarder. And then redshirt freshman Jason Dann can take over and be the next Alex Henery! SUUUUH-WEET! FOUR MORE YEARS of having an awesome PK/KOS tandem! :koolaid2:

In seriousness though, I think Adi's mechanics were a bit messed up on field goals to go with a monster leg. I forget what the exact terms used to describe it were. Is that the same case here, or is it a more tenable project as far as accuracy goes?

I really hope that Bondi/Dann scenario, or at least one as good, will play out though. Talk about pretty symmetry :)

just been told by mauro (his name is mauro, not maro) himself that he will be switching his commitment to nebraska. it was at a party so he may have just been happy and soaking in the atmosphere, but he told me he is definitely switching to NU.

um yeah you really dont need to be talking to recruits about that and then on top of it coming on here and posting about it. we dont need any recruiting violations.

just been told by mauro (his name is mauro, not maro) himself that he will be switching his commitment to nebraska. it was at a party so he may have just been happy and soaking in the atmosphere, but he told me he is definitely switching to NU.

um yeah you really dont need to be talking to recruits about that and then on top of it coming on here and posting about it. we dont need any recruiting violations.

Relax. If you run into a recruit in public, you're allowed to talk to the kid and even ask him about recruiting. You're just not allowed to try to sway him to Nebraska or constantly "bump" into him.

• Fire 1