SIGNED K Mauro Bondi

BIG ERN

just been told by mauro (his name is mauro, not maro) himself that he will be switching his commitment to nebraska. it was at a party so he may have just been happy and soaking in the atmosphere, but he told me he is definitely switching to NU.

um yeah you really dont need to be talking to recruits about that and then on top of it coming on here and posting about it. we dont need any recruiting violations.

clearly i didn't walk up to the kid and start swaying him toward nebraska. it was casual conversation. he was a nice kid too. we even joked about him having to live up to the legend that is alex henery but he said that won't bother him at all. obviously it could just be the hype of the moment and the visit, but he sounded genuine in saying he'd switch to nebraska. anyways the kid can't get in trouble because Joe Blow posts on Huskerboard that he saw him at a party. for all you guys know, i could be lying.

For what it is worth he is actually a higher rated kicker than Sade and Wile

What? I thought Sade was literally like Top 2.

Rivals is showing 16 for Bondi.

Yes, Bondi is 16th, but they have Sade as 30th and Wile isn;t ranked. Also Bondi is a 5.4 two star whereas Sade and Wile are both 5.3. I think it was Sade's kicking guru coach that said he was top two. The kid going to A&M is the best high school kicker with Heidari kid going to USC probably the second best. After that it is a straight crap shoot on who is better.