Walk-ons

lionsfan93

So I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere else. But can we get a list together of everyone who is said to walk on? Walk-ons need love too...

lionsfan93, it is in the main recruiting forum below the lists of the certain classes by year. The guys have been good at updating as players say they are walking on. The list is pushing double digits already. A lot of instate linemen.

So I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere else. But can we get a list together of everyone who is said to walk on? Walk-ons need love too...

lionsfan93, it is in the main recruiting forum below the lists of the certain classes by year. The guys have been good at updating as players say they are walking on. The list is pushing double digits already. A lot of instate linemen.

Thanks...I'm pretty excited about Slaughter. With a name like that he has a lot of potential.

Thanks...I'm pretty excited about Slaughter. With a name like that he has a lot of potential.

No prob. Slaughter isn't an official walk on yet. He is hoping for an NU offer, and has no others. If a D1 offer would come from anybody I think he takes it. If no offers come he will be a Husker walkon. And yes he has a great football name and his fild doesn't look that shabby either.

Tyson Broekmeier from Aurora will walk on.

Excited about Broekmeier. If you didn't put two and two together, this is Joe's little brother. I was disappointed when I learned Joe was a senior due to me checking an old roster on my phone when trying to find out who the hell he was during the Colorado game. Said he was a sophomore, and was excited.

Hopefully Tyson can make a bit more of an impact.