2011 Stubhub season tix

corncraze

Hey last season I got my season tickets from Stubhub and for a pretty decent price. Anyways I looked today and they only had one listing thus far. Does anyone know when all sellers begin selling season tickets?

Thanks in advance

I'm looking into the same thing actually, looking at various sources. This is my first time, if you don't mind me asking, where were your seats last year and what did you have to pay for them?

Thanks!

Hey last season I got my season tickets from Stubhub and for a pretty decent price. Anyways I looked today and they only had one listing thus far. Does anyone know when all sellers begin selling season tickets?

Thanks in advance

I'm looking into the same thing actually, looking at various sources. This is my first time, if you don't mind me asking, where were your seats last year and what did you have to pay for them?

Thanks!

Are their people on here that want to split up the season tix?

Thanks in advance

Thanks!

I spent like $700 each for a pair of 2

I went cheap and was in the the 71 row of section 30, gate 16. I was on the North side and I loved it!

Is there a reason you guys don't try to get tickets through the Athletic Department?

1) It gives you priority points, which lets you request tickets to away games, bowl games, and the Big Ten Championship

2) It provides our athletic department with extra money, instead of some scalper

its the waiting list, and its currently 37 billion people long.

1400 for those tickets isnt bad at all. by the time i pay the touchdown club, the parking pass, the tickets, etc ad naseum...the two crap tickets i get from my grandpa and split with my uncle and cousin are considerably more than that.

I knew somebody that got 1 season ticket after waiting for like 3 years. The seats were awesome right by the tunnel. I cant imagine waiting any longer than that for 1 ticket let alone 2. Besides I only really wanna go to like 3 games a year, it just gets expensive going to every home game. So before the season, I pick out 2-3 home games, 1 road game I wanna go to and try to find deals on stubhub or ebay.

Is there a reason you guys don't try to get tickets through the Athletic Department?

1) It gives you priority points, which lets you request tickets to away games, bowl games, and the Big Ten Championship

2) It provides our athletic department with extra money, instead of some scalper

its the waiting list, and its currently 37 billion people long.

1400 for those tickets isnt bad at all. by the time i pay the touchdown club, the parking pass, the tickets, etc ad naseum...the two crap tickets i get from my grandpa and split with my uncle and cousin are considerably more than that.

The waiting list is a sort of a myth. You can buy in and get tickets this year (although you would have to hurry) Most people on the list are unable or unwilling to "donate". Although you are right the true cost of a season ticket is unreal. I laugh when I hear my friends complain about the cost of a ticket.