*Official Signing Day LOI Thread*

This year's class is looking pretty GREAT! Nicely balanced. We've got most positions covered. And a lot of playmakers among this group. May end up being one of the best recruiting classes we've had at NU. A tip of the hat to the NU staff for bringing these guys into the fold.

• Fire 2

To bad we missed out on getting Virgile's signature.

Well we can't sign everybody - though the SEC schools do a pretty good job :sarcasm

Well... Virgile was at a position of need.. yes. But he was a 2 star on one site a three star on another and ranked 130+ at his position. And, yes he did not sign. That said, Todd Peat --- a 4 star... near 5 star guy did... and surprisingly so. I'll take that trade any day.

Virgile was not a major recruit. Peat was. God day for the Big RED

Not trying to get a ton of hopes up but there is a SLIGHT chance for another. Aspeedlin and I have talked a little, but Dion Bass has yet to sign his LOI with Idaho and with the misses of Virgile, Turene, Grimble there is an outside chance that this guy could end up here. I am pretty sure it would be after tomorrow since it is a dead period and an offer can't be extended right now. BUT it is something to keep an eye on

EDIT Never mind I am human

Well we can't sign everybody - though the SEC schools do a pretty good job :sarcasm

Well... Virgile was at a position of need.. yes. But he was a 2 star on one site a three star on another and ranked 130+ at his position. And, yes he did not sign. That said, Todd Peat --- a 4 star... near 5 star guy did... and surprisingly so. I'll take that trade any day.

I was talking about signing 30-40 players in one class

I was talking about signing 30-40 players in one class

USC we are not...

I love the top to bottom quality of this class, and it's always great to see those walk on commitments!! God bless those Good ol' home grown heroes!